Ch 17: The Roaring Upheaval

IZUKU POV

Me and Shoji were astonished on how out of control dark shadow had become. Since Shoji was poisoned, we have no time to save Tokoyami and head towards a hospital. Shoji said he stayed with Tokoyami because he didn't want to abandon a friend. So, a serious decision had to be made, it was to save Tokoyami "or" Shoji.

Izuku: Listen, I know you two are friends. But I can't abandon you guys, your poisoned and if we let Dark shadow run wild people will get hurt before the sun comes up!

Shoji: We don't have many options; I've been poisoned, and the infection is getting worse.
If Bakugo or Shoto were here things would be different.

Izuku: I got it, instead of them coming to us, when we can just go to them!

Shoji: What's your plan Midoriya?

NOBOBY POV

-At Bakugo and Todoroki's Location-

Moonfish: Show me your juicy flesh!

He spews out more blades from his teeth attacking Todoroki's ice wall as bakugo keeps attempting to attack the villain.

Bakugo: Damn it, those teeth are annoying! Hey, Icy-Hot use your fire on that bastard!!

Todoroki: I won't do any good, my ice is the only thing saving us. You notice didn't you, his teeth blades are coated with poison. If the three of us get cut, we'll die.

Bakugo: If we can't fight him, then why don't we retreat?!

Todoroki: Because there's Toxic gas everywhere. The villains are driving us into a corner!

Bakugo: Damn it! 💢

An explosion could be heard from the distance as the two students and villains looked towards the noise. It was Shoji and Midoriya luring dark shadow towards Bakugo and Shoto.

Shoji: Guys! We need light!!

Moonfish: Yummy, new pieces of meat to-

The villain was beaten and bullied by dark shadow as he slammed on the ground and smash his face through 8 big trees as he threw him. Moonfish lost the battle and his teeth.

Dark Shadow: Pathetic weak cockroach! It's not enough, IT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!

Just on que, Bakugo and Shoto used their quirks to quiet down dark shadow. Tokoyami was free from his quirk. He begins to thank us for saving him and apologizes to shoji for losing control when he saw him get hurt. Shoji forgives him as they come up with a plan.

Izuku: We need to hurry and get to camp. Shoji has been poisoned and needs medical treatment. The fasted way back to camp it to go straight through the forest.

Todoroki: But we don't know how many villains are out here.

Tokoyami: If we go in there, we'll be sitting ducks.

Izuku: With Kacchan and Todoroki's quirks we can handle Dark shadow and use Shoji's search ability to scout the areas for enemy's while protecting Kacchan. Honestly with a group like this, we may be able to defeat All Might.

Bakugo: I DON'T NEED YOUR PROTECTION DAM IT!!!!!!!

Todoroki: We need to get a move on guys.

Bakugo: SHUT UP AND DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!

The group started their hike towards the camp as the toxic gas starts to dissipate. Which meant the villain creating it was defeated by one of the students. The scene cuts to an injured TetsuTetsu and Kendo as she ties up Mustard who was out cold.