Ch 2: The Training Begins

IZUKU POV

The police collected the remaining bits of the sludge villain bakugou got praise and I got chewed out for some reason. After that i started walking home with a sad Expression on my face as I heard somebody scream my name when I turned around and it was bakugou.

Izuku: Kacchan?!

Bakugo: Listen I would never ask for a weakling like you to rescue me don't think you can look down on me got that! I was fine by myself your just a quirkless Loser who won't even cut it as a rent-a-cop, you didn't help you did nothing! I don't owe you anything!!

Izuku: He might be right though. I didn't do anything. Might as will go back to giving up on my dreams.....

Then literally the second i turn around allmight popped out of a corner starting me

All might: I AM HERE!!!!!

Then he turns back into his weaken formed coughing blood.

Izuku: All Might?! What are you doing here?

All might: sorry but i wanted to talk to you young man

Izuku: what do you want to talk about?

All might: you know when you tole me that you didnt have a quirk i honestly didnt think you could be a hero but you've shown me otherwise you want to know what most heroes have in common

Izuku: What?

All Might: Their legs move without thinking almost on there own so what im here to ask you a question.....

Izuku: Okay, what is it?

All Might: do you still want to be a hero

Izuku: Of course I'll do my best.

All Might:(smiling) That good but as i said being a hero isn't easy without a quirk and so i would ask you do you wish to inherit my quirk. This God-like quirk is not mine it was a torch passed on me by someone else.
The name of this power is "One for All."

Izuku: What your quirk came from sombody else? I mean wait is even possible to pass down a quirk, no one's ever heard of something like it before. I mean you're quirk has been a theory that's been going on for generations by now and we don't even know what it is until now so maybe......

All Might: STOP NERDING OUT!! I won't force it on you but it's your choice. So what is your answer?

Izuku: I ACCEPT!!!!

All might: I'm glad, but it won't be easy to adapt to this strength.

Izuku: huh?

The next day all-might had me pulling trash while he sat on it

All Might: You should know it's pretty comfy
up on this fridge how are you doing down
there.

Izuku: I don't know I only moved this thing like an inch every 30 minutes.

Then i fell on my face tired

All Might: People move these every day you know and most of them don't even have super strength.

Izuku: Good for them, you know with you on here it's like an extra 600 lb.

All Might: Nah I've lost weight so I'm down 560 these days, in this form at least.

Izuku: Telling me what we're doing here all might.

All Might: hahaha take a look at yourself your not ready for my power.

Then he gets off the fridge taking photos of
me with his phone

Izuku: (crying) I THOUGHT YOU SAID I WAS WORTHY!!!