Ch 12: The Oni

(Before reading this chapter, watch episodes 13 to 17 of Season 2. It will save me the trouble of writing out that whole arc. Thanks for your support👋)

LUCIFER POV

[Unknown Location]

Reporter on Tv: The Hosu Battle was Insane, as Three Monster called "Nomu" attacked the city at nightfall. This attack is connected to the "League Of Villains," a gang of thugs that invaded the USJ to kill All Might. Other breaking news, the Hero Killer, Stain has officially been apprehended by the number two hero Endeavor. The Hero Killer has taken many lives, and (Tv turns off)

Lucifer: ...... As expected, my calculations are correct. The heroes are getting stronger, H2olga, and Nomu C-137's defeat at the USJ proves my point.

Kurogiri: Sadly, even the Nomu's that your brother borrowed from you lost to the hands of Endeavor.

Lucifer: As expected from the Number Two Hero. However, those Nomu were only Meir soldiers. Those three were completely expendable. When my dear brother demanded me to give them to him, I did find his motive interesting....

-Flashback-

Tomura: Brother, how many Nomu are ready for battle?

Lucifer: Well, the doctor and the doctor just finished adjusting the behavior and control on 37 of them. However, they won't hold a candle to the High Ends or the one from the USJ attack.

Tomura: Give them all to me!

Lucifer: .......And why would I do that?

Tomura: Because I despise that stupid Hero killer you brought in. I don't care if he's your acquaintance. I have the right to destroy anything I want. Right Brother?

Lucifer: ........Fine, but you can only have three. Use this as a learning experience and do your best.

-Flashback end-

Kiruka: So to sum things up, your brother lost........ again.

Lucifer: Well, if I remember correctly, you were seen as a failure too before I took you in as my right-hand woman.

Kiruka: You're not lying. But how will you know that Tomura will get stronger than All Might one day?

Lucifer: Patience is the key to this game of war......... Call in any available members of the "12 Oni," It's time to make our move.......

3RD PERSON POV

In the Mountains

Inside a warehouse up the mountains, there were dozens of hero and civilian corpses on the floor, and the walls were painted red with blood. And a single person was standing over them, licking his bloody teeth.

"(drooling) This wasn't a fight.... This is a massacre! Weak, delicious, and cut-up bloody heroes to quench my thirst.... master will be pleased."