Ch 4: The Dark Horizon

*(Please Watch episodes 5 and 6 of season one of My Hero Academia before reading this chapter. Im getting writer's block recently. Enjoy the story!!!)* 😋✌️

IZUKU POV

Aizawa: Okay class today We're going to do some rescue training today. There's also going to be 2 other staff members with us today.

Midoriya: (thinking) Two other heroes? Is this about that media and news reporters break in?

A few days ago, someone had Infiltrated UA by disintegrating the front gate and the reporters and media was able to get past the Security barrier. It couldn't some nagging at me that someone would be bold enough to break into our school like that. But little did I know that a darkness was on the horizon.

-At the bus loop-

Ochako: Hey deku! Why are you wearing you costume?

Izuku: Oh, my suit, it was kind of got messed up after the battle training. I'm going to be using my gym clothes for the time being.

Iida: ALL RIGHT! EVERYONE ON THE BUS IN SINGLE LINE FORMATION!!!!
*Blows whistle*

Izuku: Wow, Iida is really kicking it into high gear as class president.

All of us hopped on to the bus and someone was a little upset about the arrangements.....

Iida: Damn it all, the buses open layout ruined my boarding strategy!

Mina: iida you really need to chill

Tsu: if for pointing out the obvious that something I'd like to say about you actually.

She looked at Izuku

Izuku: what's up Tsu?

Tsu: that power of yours isn't it a lot like all might?

Izuku: (Nervously) Oh yeah, you could say that.

Kirishima: Hey Tsu, you forget that all might doesn't hurt himself. Still I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting type quirk you could do a lot of flashy stuff with it. My hardening super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight but it doesn't look all that impressive.

Izuku: No I think its amazing! You can definitely save people with a quirk like that.

Kirishima: Really? Thanks man.

Aoyama: my navel laser has the perfect combination of Panache and strength.

Mina: but it's way lane if it gives you a
stomach ache sweety.

Kirishima: Well if we were naming of people with Pro quirks I would go with Todoroki and Bakugou.

Tsu: sure but bakugou is always angry so he'll never be that popular.

Bakugo: What Did You Say!!?? I'll Kick Your
Ass!!!

Tsu: You see what I mean

Kaminari: you know we just met you and we kind of already know that your personality is Flaming crap mixed with garbage.

Bakugo: you're going to regret the day that you ever applied to this school, I'll kill you!!!

Aizwa: Hey we're here stop messing around

Everyone: yes sir

We wall got off the bus and was met by another hero. They were Dressed like an astronaut, it was the space hero Thirteen.

Thirteen: I can't wait to show you what's inside

We walked in and there was some kind of like looking at a movie set.

Thirteen: A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm etcetera I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters I call it the unforeseen simulation joint, but you can call it USJ.

Aizawa: Clocks ticking we should get started. Where's All might?

Thirteen: About that, All Might, overexcited himself from fighting a lot of crime this morning. He's resting in the Teachers' Lounge.

Aizawa: I Swear that guy is an Idiot with a hero complex. I guess the both of us can manage with out him.

Thirteen: Now before we can let me say one thing what maybe two things possibly three, four or maybe Five. Listen carefully I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful quirk it's called black hole I can use up to suck up anything and turn into dust

Izuku: yeah you've used black hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before haven't you.

Thirteen: That's true but my quirk could also very easily be used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous and are superhuman society, all quirks are certified and stringently regulated So we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move your powers can be deadly even if you try to do something virtuous like rescue someone.

Now that I think about it, I couldn't help but think about my match with Bakugo during battle training. If I had really hit him with 100% of One for All he probably would have been in a hospital right now, or even worse.

Thirteen: Thanks to Aizawa's fitness test you have a solid idea of your quirks potential and because of all might combat training you likely experience how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people Carry those lessons over to this class today you will go learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other only to help after all that's what is a hero is all about ensuring the safety of others

Then he took a little bow and finished his speech.

Thirteen: That's all I have to say thank you so much for listening

The class started to cheer for him

Aizawa: Okay, now thats out of the way-

A noise was suddenly heard. It caught mister Aizawa's attention and look where that noise was coming from. Lights began to flicker and something on front of the fountain that was located in the middle of the facility began to materialize. I look up again and curiously change my gaze to where mister Aizawa was looking at. A bunch of weirdos came out of what it appears to be a portal. Among all of them the one that stands out the most is the guy with hands all over his body.

Aizawa: Thirteen, protect the students!!!!

Kirishima: What is that!? Is this part of the training exercise?

Aizawa: Stay Back!! This is REAL, those are Villains!!

We were never prepared for the darkness and destruction that was on the horizon. The war with the Demons that lured in the shadows of society. We looked at these villains, and death was looking right back at us.

Toumra: Now... shall we begin?

To be continued..........