Ch 15: Battle of Bronze

IZUKU POV

The next day we all woke up early in the morning and bad eyes always in our PE uniforms.

Aizawa: Good morning class today we begin a training camp that will increase your strength our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so that each of you earns you a professional license this will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness proceed carefully. Look alive Bakugo.

He tossed him the ball.

Aizawa: Try throwing that for me.

Bakugo: Yeah sure, like in the fitness test?

Aizawa: That's correct, when you first started school, your record was 705.2 m. Let's see if you've improved.

Mina: I get it we're checking our progress!

Sero: A lot has happened since then I bet; he can throw it over a mile now.

Kirishima: Come on, get it Baku-bro!

Bakugo: I got this; nobody blink!

Then he got into a pitch stance.

Bakugo: GO TO HELL!

He threw the ball with an explosion like last time.

Izuku: (Go to hell?!?)

Bakugo felt proud of unleashing his most powerful attack however his pride was immediately shattered in 30 seconds.

Aizawa: That was 709.6 meters.

Bakugo: !!!??

Sero: That's kind of disappointing

Then he glared at him as Sero looked away.

Aizawa: You had a single semester at UA and due to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved but those improvements have mostly been limited to mental prowess and technical skill what's a slight increase in stamina thrown in along the way. As you can see your quirks haven't gotten that much stronger not on a fundamental level, that's why we're going to focus on improving your powers.

Then he had the creepy smile on his face that indicated we were probably going to die.

Aizawa: This will be so hard you're going to feel like you're dying.

Aizawa: Let's see if all of you can survive!

Everyone: ...............oh s**t.....

While they were getting ready for training, Mineta was being dragged by Mr. Aizawa's scarf spouting the same thing over and over again.

Mineta: NO! NO! No, I'm too young to die! I want to live; I WANT TO LIVE!!!

(Author: I saw that SpongeBob meme while writing this. I thought it was Hilarious.)