Ch 20: The Demonlord

MIDORIYA POV

Our team to rescue Kacchan consists of Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, and myself. We made a plan back at the hospital before we attained the tracker for Yaoyorozu.

She and Iida agreed to help if we promised to retreat if anything terrible happens, considering this was a rescue stealth mission. The tracker points to a warehouse in the mountains just outside Jaku. IT WAS A LONG TRIP.

Kirishima: Let's go. we're almost there!

Momo: *panting* You said that an hour ago.

Shoto: I can't believe we took a train and two bus rides to get here.

Iida: Do worry, everyone. We are close, and the GPS says we only 12 yards towards our destination.

Midoriya: Kacchan, we'll save you!

We finally reached the warehouse. We sneaked around the building to find any windows to look inside.

But for some reason, the windows were blacked out with spray paint. So we couldn't see what was inside.

However, we were not the only ones there. Best Jeanist and other top pro heroes showed up before we did.

Best Jeanist POV

Our team consists of the police, Mt.lady, Gang Orca, Tiger, X-less, and myself. We use the device All Might lend to us to track the other hideout or the Nomu factory. We finally arrived at the warehouse. Meanwhile, a storm started to brew above us. The forecast said tonight would have no bad weather. I looked at the entrance and turned to Mount Lady.

Jeanist: Mt. Lady, kick it down!

Mt.Lady: Finally, some action!

The woman in a skin-tight suit started to grow and became a giant. She pulled her giant leg up in the air, landing an axe kick on the warehouse for us to see what was inside. There was nothing.

Tiger: NOTHING?! We took a 2 hour hike for nothing?!

Orca: Hey Jeanist, that tracking device is working properly, right?

Jeanist: Yes, All Might himself confirmed the tracking implant is right here.

"So you're the heroes that show up? They'll give hero licenses to anyone these days."

We heard a man's voice and immediately went on our guard. Mt.Lady was still in her giant form. The police swat team brandished their weapons immediately, pointing them towards the man.

Orca: Are you with the League?

Tiger: Somebody give us some light!

"As predicted, five heroes and a team of Police officers. This is just disappointing."

I immediately went on the attack and Binded him with her own clothing.

Mt.lady: Hey, wait! You can't attack recklessly. What if he's was a civilian?!

Jenist: Think about the situation. This whole plan was a setup! We can't let these villains try anything!