Ch 16: Villains vs U.A High

NOBODY POV

Before the whole villain raid on the camp began, Aizawa grabbed the five who failed the pratical exams in class 1-A to study all night long back at the camp.

Monama: Oh look! Five students from class 1-A bombed the practical exams?! And look only one student from class 1-B that failed, how pathetic can you guys get?! HAHAHA!!!

Kirishima: You're in here too you jerk!!

Mina: (crying) I want a reward! I want to do a test of courage!

Aizawa: How about you do a 1,000,000-word essay instead of 1,000? That will be you test of courage.

Mina:

TM = Telepathic message

Mandalay: (TM) Eraserhead!!

Aizawa: Mandalay?

Sero: So this is Mandalay's quirk; "Telepath".

Denki: Its sad that the messages only be sent but not Receive them from other people.

Aizawa: Quiet!

Mandalay: (TM) Eraserhead, two villains attack us. There's more on the way! The students are in danger! CODE RED!

Aizawa: VLAD PROTECT THE STUDENTS IN HERE!!!

Vlad: Right!

He runs out the class and burst through the front doors as he sees the smoke and gas.

Aizawa: Don't tell me this is a full assault!

Dabi: You shouldn't let you guard down Eraser!

Aizawa: VLAD-

Dabi completely takes the underground hero by surprise when he appears out of nowhere to ambush him with an enormous blast of blazing blue flames. Aizawa used his cloth and jumped up on the side of the building to avoid the blue fire.

Dabi: Well, look at that. I didn't think you would be able to dodge my attack.

Aizawa: And nullify your quirk!

He tries to use his power again, but nothing happened. As Aizawa jumps from the build completely rolled Dabi and pining him into the dirt while breaking his arm.

Dabi: Ugh- Your good, no wonder Lucifer wants your power.

Aizawa: Who's Lucifer?

Dabi: Honestly, I have no idea how heroes like you even still exist. You're so unaware and so ignorant to what's happening around you while society is in ruin....

Aizawa: Answer the question! Who are you and Who's lucifer?!

Dabi: I'm nobody special......

A gun was pointed at Aizawa.