𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏: 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬

❦ ♔ ♚ ❦ ♔ ♚ ❦

                                  ❦ ♔ ♚ ❦ ♔ ♚ ❦

Y/n L/n, Welding Apprentice

Though the sun still shined hot above all the change in scenery brightened everyone up. You still walked at the side of the Prince on horseback but August had caught up. Mostly in silence as the chatter around you both continued. But gently nudged you with his elbow gesturing at a little stand selling.

A man and a boy stood near talking to customers. They were selling custom little metal pins ranging from different animals to wildflowers. Looks like he wants to check out this stand later, man those two remind me of Sir Finn and me. I turned back to August and nodded, once it was night we would see the city.

This small interaction did not go unnoticed by Prince Larkyn's unwavering gaze. This was also the first time that he had seen you friendly interact with another person besides his sister. Something about you was warm and it showed in these small moments. Warm like the hot metal you handled to him.

Eventually, after an hour of walking you, all reached the rural part of Prerton. Must to your achy feet's relief the group was taking a small break. Once again you walked off with August to sit on a tree stump.

It's funny the way that the body often moves before you have any idea what's going on. Suddenly a loud boom echoed in your ear and were suddenly on your feet. Next came the ringing and sounds of shouting surrounding you. The air was a foggy grey and you couldn't see 3 feet in front of you. All you could do is scramble away and try to get out of the line of fire.

Coughing heavily you cut the piece of your pant's off for a makeshift smoke mask. What the fuck is going on where is August?? Suddenly a familiar voice yelled your way "To your feet boy, we are under attack" The knight said, hastily handing you a sword.

What part of me coughing while hiding behind a bush says soldier to you??

Still, you jumped into action intent on finding August. The smoke had cleared up a bit and the hidden enemy was revealed. A group of masked rouges had attacked the royal tour. Picking up the blade you went along with your mission. Cutting through the vegetation and ducking at the sound of rouges.

The smoke started to clear up and you noticed the rashes starting to form on your exposed arms. "What kind of crap was in this smoke" You muttered to yourself. It had been nearly 15 minutes since the attack started with no end in sight. Worry started to grow in you about August's well-being.

"You bastards!" A familiar angry voice shouted, followed by the clash of blades. You quickly crept towards the noise and there was Prince Larkyn. Fendning of three rouges, he looked cornered. For a brief moment, you could have sworn your eyes met, but he acted no different all attention on the battle.

"Damn it to hell, I'm sorry for breaking my promise again Dusk" You whispered.

Before striking one of the men in the head with your blade. As he fell to the ground all eyes were on you. At this point, the adrenaline kicked and you wasted no time charging at the other rouge. "Are you really ready to die over a tyrant, serving boy!?" The other man snarled at you. "Better than a petty band attacking a group of innocent people" You shot back. Aiming for his pinky you slammed the sword down. The strike provided just enough shock and pain for him to drop the blade. Before he could let out a scream Prince Larkyn slit his throat. The last one fled the scene like the coward he was.

You couldn't hold back the gasp, he moved silently and lethally. Like a serpent of sorts. 

Now it was just you and the Prince "I thought you would run, not that I would be shocked. So why didn't you? Because I know it isn't out of loyalty for me" Once again you avoided your gaze.

"We should find some cover who knows what else those guys might have planned" You responded, starting to feel the itches of the rash. "Sure let's go" He said gruffly, moving his shoulder oddly. "I'll be expecting an answer to my question once this is all over" Prince Larkyn noted with a smirk.

Broken Blade [Yandere Prince x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara