Dragon Knight v.s River Stone

Chapter 20: Dragon knight V.S. River Stone.

When I walked into the living room, my father was sitting there. Boy did he look mad. When I walked in. He looked up I could tell by his face that he was fuming.

He walked over to me and beat me up hurting me so much. I doubted that I would be able to get up after this. When he was done.

He said, “You joined the soccer team and you didn’t even tell me, your coach calls yesterday asking if I am coming or not to this game.”

“Then I come home yesterday only to find out that you weren’t home but there were boys here”

“Then I find out from your mother that you didn’t even talk to her after seeing her at school.” He yelled.

I thought, my mother could have come and talked to me. When he was done he threw something in my face and walked out the door.

I picked it up and it said, “Wedding invitation” the wedding was December the 1st my birthday.

Great my father probably doesn’t even remember my birthday.

I got up and looked at the time it read 1:02pm. Wow I was I needed to get ready.

I crawled slowly to my room; I made my way into the shower. I took a really long shower, every time I moved pain shot through me. Mostly my ribs through I didn’t know why.

I got out. Dressed in a white long sleeve, with long white tights. Then threw on my jersey, my shorts, my shin pads, my socks, and cleats.

I straightened my hair and put on some make up.

I liked my uniform. It was black with my blue dragon breathing red fire and the fire circling around my waist. With a “9” on my jersey. Then I got my soccer bag out with all my stuff and went to downstairs.

When I got downstairs, my butler asked me, “Are you sure that you will be able to play today”.

I nodded.

“Is my bike fixed,” I asked.

He nodded and tossed me the keys,

I was cold for some reason; I grabbed a sweater from the closet and was out the door. Then got on my bike and rode off. When I got to school it was 3:50 pm.

I saw that everyone was already there, River Stone team was on their side of the field and Cameron was smirking.

He was staring at Patricia whose cheerleading outfit looked a little to slutty.

I then saw my coach he was walking up and down the field and looked like he was about to explode any second. He glanced at his watch and then back at the team.

Everyone was seated there nervously. I looked up into the stands and there I saw my father. I was kind of nervous never thought I would see him come to my first game.

Then I checked my time, it said, “3:57 pm”. This was my time. I rode my motorbike to the edge of the field and turned off the motor. Then took of my helmet. Shook out my hair.

The look on Cameron’s face was priceless and my coach looked like he was happiest person when he saw me.

I threw my hair into a ponytail. Got my soccer bag of my bike, jogged to my coach and but my bag on the bench and said, “The games about to start.”

Coach grabbed my hands then let go quickly. “Why is your hand so cold” he said.

I placed my hand on my neck and it was cold. I shrugged. Before my team could talk the ref said, “Games about to start”.