The Unexpected Guest

The guests that were now in my house were my parents back from their Paris trip early. That only means that I will be getting punished from my father for something that I didn’t do. I looked at my parents they were mad. My mother walked out saying she will be back to deal with me after her work.

I was scared and as soon as my mother car pulled out of the driveway. How did I not notice their cars in the driveway, when Adrian dropped me off?

My father was beating me up like usual. He seemed madder than usual. Something must have happened on the trip.

But I was to scare, to ask. When he was finished beating me up he left me to bleed on the floor. As soon he was out of sight I tried to get upstairs as fast as I can. When I got upstairs. Took a bath and changed into cleaner clothing and sat down on my bed.

My phone beeped, notifying that me that I had received a text message.

I wondered who could it be. I opened the text message to see it was from Adrian

Adrian: Summer, I forgot to tell you I wont be here for 2 months I am going to Italy with parents.

(My only friend wasn’t here to talk to me and spend time with.)

Adrian: Do you want me to cancel and stay? Are you going to be okay?

(I can’t keep him from something like this, its not everyday that you get to go to Italy. I can’t stop him no matter however much I need him)  

Me: No Adrian you go, I will be fine. We can talk on the phone. Or when you get back we will talk. J :3

Adrian: I am going to miss you so call me if you need anything.

Me: Me too. I will if I need anything. Nothing is going to happen while your gone.

That was the end of our texting. But the irony was that my life was just beginning, who knew that it was actually going to turn upside down.

I cleaned up all the cuts threw on a sweater. I decided that I was going to play soccer. I needed to get cleats for the try out. I have to go the mall. I had soccer try outs in 2 days. I was going to practice and get some of this stress of my shoulder. Why, not try and play. What do I have to lose anyways?

I slipped out of the house quietly. I ran to the bus stop and climbed on and got of the stop that was close to the mall. I ran in to get cleats and get out and be home before my father realizes that I am missing.

I was still sore from the beating and I tried to get to my destination fast. I got my cleats at “Lockers”. It was expensive but I bought them it has only been 20 minutes. I should be home in another 15 minutes.

I got out of the store when I saw the one person that I never thought I would see here…