The secret conversation

Chapter 3: The secret conversation.

I read over the note a couple of times not believing what I was reading. I am not going to believe what this guy says when I don’t even know the first thing about him. But I don’t get is he saying that my friends are betraying me or that they are going to get hurt.  

I ripped up the letter to shreds and threw them away. I went to bed hopefully I could get some rest and not be so sore tomorrow.

Then when I woke up. I changed in a hoodie and jeans. I had to get to school. I made my father breakfast that’s when I saw a note on the counter.

I picked it up and read it.

Summer.

Mommy and me are going to Paris for her new fashion line being released. I want you on your best behavior. Uncle John and Aunt Valéry will be by once in a while to check up on you in the next 2 weeks. We will be back when school is over. Honey. Be good.

-Love Daddy

I was the happiest person alive because my father and my mother were not home right now. Uncle and Aunty will come by the last day before my parents come back.

I got ready to go to school. On the way to school, I saw a piece of paper on the floor. I picked it up and looked at it. It said, “ Open tryouts for the up coming season for soccer. At the Dragon-Knight Academy.

I wanted to play but let see if I can’t play for the opposite team that my boyfriend hates. I looked at the try out dates it was next week Monday and Tuesday after school.

Maybe I will try out for fun. Its not like I will make it on a boy soccer team. Anyways. What Cam doesn’t know won’t hurt him.

I went to school. That’s when I realized I was early my father usually made me work before letting me leave 5 minutes before school starts. I would have to rush to school. This was the first time that I would get to school 10 minutes before everyone.

Today was Cameron’s birthday. I went to my locker to put all my stuff away. Before I could go and call Cameron and wish him a happy birthday. It was also our 2nd year anniversary.

Then I heard some whispering. Then I heard Summer. I heard my name, (at least it could be my name or the season either I was curious) was mentioned.

I went to look behind the corner that leads to the next hallway. There I saw Cameron and Patricia. My best friend and Cam were whispering about what? That was the question now I knew that they were talking about me. I had another friend named Lindy.

We were like the three musketeers. I was about to go greet them. When I caught a bit of the conversation.  

“I know you want me to go tell her but Pat you have to know that will hurt her and she cant know and so I will tell her when the time is right. She wont come to my birthday party today because her parents wont let her we will talk then okay.”

Wait what are they talking about I thought? Wait why is Cam here. It must be really important if he is here and not his school?

What are they going to talk about at the party tonight?

So many questions were running through my head. I need to find out what is happening. I quickly put all my stuff away and I took off to go around.

Then when I made it around I went out the door and I was about to call Lindy to find out where she was.

When I got an incoming text.

Lindy: Hey, Sum I am not feeling well L

Me: Rest up and text me when you come back kk :3

Lindy: Thxs I will J

Then I went to my classes wondering where Patricia was so I can talk to her. She was nowhere to be found. 

I went home after school to get ready. The party doesn’t start until 6:00 pm. I will go to the party early and surprise him at the party.

I looked at the phone. By know Cameron would have texted me by 10 times. Something must be really wrong. Today was the day that I was going to complete give my self over to him. Today was also our 2 years anniversary. I would have called. But I wanted to wish him and give him my present in person. But I thought at least he would have.