The unexpected guest

Chapter 16: The unexpected guest

I saw Adrian standing there checking me out. I looked at him he was in low riding jeans and he was in wearing a black singlet and you could see his 6 packs under the shirt.

Then there was his wet hair that seems like he just stepped out of the shower. But he looked hot and he looked better than when he came back from Italy.

He had amazing blue eyes. He was towering over me. He was smirking at me when he caught me checking him out. Then his eyes travelled up my body. That when I noticed what I was wearing.

I blushed and tried to pull my shirt down a bit lower. “Don’t do that Sky, I like what I am see” Adrian said.

I gentle slapped my arm across his chest and he chuckled. He pulled me into him for a quick hug, “when did you become my neighbor? “ he asked

“I became your neighbor today, my dad got me this house as I don’t even know why, but he left for a trip” I said.

“Why are you here anyways, you don’t come across as the person to welcome your neighbors into the neighborhood. And surely you didn’t know that I moved here.” I said.

“No its because this land was just a never ending field, and now I come back and look out my window and I see a castle looking house. I got curious so I came to check it out.” He said.

“What are you doing I was going to watch a movie, do you want to join me?” I asked.

“Sure what are we going to watch anything that you want,” I offered. “Wait do you want to watch in my room or the movie room” I asked

“Movie room than later on we will go up to your room,” He said, while winking.

I told him where the movie room was and I went to make the popcorn, then 2 minutes later I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind.

I jumped and then I felt some one’s head on my shoulder it hurt but I tired to hide the flinch, when he was pressed on my ribs

“Relax its just me” he whispered

“Did you choose a movie?” I asked.

“Yeah. I want to ask you something,” he asked.

“Yes, what is it?” I answered

“Will you be my girlfriend? “ he asked.

I turned around to see if he was telling the truth or if this was some prank. But he seemed to be serious, and then he continued.

“I like you for some time now, I should have told you that I liked you when you were with Cameron. But then I found out that he was cheating on you”.

“I am sorry about that I didn’t want to hurt you but, I liked you and I wanted to tell you before you got even more hurt. But I don’t want some one else to take you away from me again.”

“I really like you. If you don’t like me than just say so, and I will leave we don’t even have to talk and we can be friends. But I don’t think that I can see you with another guy and be your friend too. So when you get a boyfriend I don’t think we can be friends,” he said.

Then he turned around and he looked like he was sad, I slowly walked up to him and turned him around. “I thought you would never ask, I would love to be your girlfriend. “ and before I lost my nerve I kissed him.

He seemed to be taken by surprise but quickly recovered and kissed me back. That was some kiss, and when we broke away we rested our foreheads together. His arms were still on my waist and mine around his neck.

Then before I could hide it a pain (it felt like 3 knifes went into my lungs) shot through my body, toward my ribs and back.

I collapsed to the floor clutching my sides and I was scared, and if Adrian weren’t holding me up than I would have crashed.

“Are you okay, babe,” he asked.

“Adrian can you take me to my room and so that I could do something that I forgot do.”

“Sure”, he said as he picked me up gently and ran me to the second floor than I pointed to my room, he opened the door and gently placed me on the bed.

“What did you want,” he asked.

“Can you get the first aid kit from the cabinet from under the sink”. I asked

“Sure” he said as he walked into the bathroom.

When he rushed back I said, “I need you to wrap my ribs ok Adrian.”

He nodded. Than I slowly took of the top and I looked at him and he was shocked this was going to involve so much explaining.

“I will explain later” I said answering the question that I knew that he was going to ask me.

After he wrapped the gauze around my back and ribs he helped me put on my top, and I took of my bra to give me some room to breathe. I took some Advil for the pain to die down.

After that was done he gently picked me up and placed me in his lap while I leaned back into his chest. “You’re going to be doing a lot of explaining tomorrow”. He said

“I am sorry,” I said

“Why are you sorry”, he said.

“Because I got you involved.” I said.

“What is the point of having a boyfriend who doesn’t help you over come the fears and that also knows about your problems”

He said while bending over and kissing my lips.

“Okay I will explain tomorrow”, I said.

“Do you want to watch a movie”, I asked.

“Sure might as well do something”, he said.

“Let’s go to the movie room”, I said.

Before I could get an answer from him I got out of his lap because I was still scared to be staying alone in a house with him with no one here.

But when I got out of his lap I forgot about the pain and when I landed on my feet the pain shot through me and I collapsed on the floor again.

Adrian was by my side and asking me if I was okay.

I slowly got up and I took in deep breath I didn’t want to worry Adrian because than he might leave me too.

Adrian helped me to the movie room and I sat down while he sat down beside me and I watched the movie. It was the “ Smurfs movie”. It was funny. 

When it was finished Adrian said, “I have to go home, but are you going to be okay”.

“Yes I will be fine, go home and get some sleep we have practice tomorrow.”