Average of filthy rich

Chapter 14: Average to filthy rich

I got in the car they, both dropped me of at home. I ran upstairs and finished bandaging up my cuts and bruises. I finished and went down stairs to get some dinner. Than I remembered what my father wanted me to look at some papers.

I found the paper; it was for what house I wanted to have. Then it asked what I wanted in the house.

I checked the box that I wanted 4-story house. On the top floor I wanted a home gym with everything that you find in a real gym and an indoor pool.

On the third floor, I wanted an arcade with a lot games, then I wanted a video game room with huge TV and a ps3, Xbox, ps2, and a Wii, the speaker system. Then I wanted a movie theater, with the theater chairs and the popcorn machine and the candy.

On the second floor is where all the bedrooms are going to be located. There were a total of 24 bedrooms.

On the first floor there is 2 stairs case that lead down and on to the bottom floor. There is a living room, a family room, a dinning room, and the kitchen.

Then in the basement I wanted the art studio and the Dance studio to be located. Then in the front of the house and the back there is acres of land to be able to play soccer on.

In the back was the patio with a huge pool, and a Jacuzzi, and a trampoline.

Then in the garage were 7 of my favorite cars. The SSC Ultimate Aero, Ferrari Enzo, McLaren F1, Hennessey Venom GT Spyder, Koenigsegg Agers R Pagani Zonda Cinque roadster, and Bugatti Veyron. These are the seven types of cars that I want in my garage. I also want one motorcycle, the Ducati Monster 696 in my garage.

Then I would want a guesthouse with a kitchen a family room and 5 bedrooms. But the guesthouse connected to the house but not attached.

To top it all of I want my house to look like a castle.

This is what I want my house to be like but its not like that I am going to get it. I wonder why we are moving. I don’t really care if I move as long as I don’t have to see Cameron’s face.

I need to talk to my father about this. Make sure that I am not going to be moving after I get to be on the soccer team, and especially after I meeting Adrian.

I went to bed woke up early to get some practice done, then I got all my stuff and I was about to open the door when someone was standing there. I screamed. The guy put his hands up in surrender.

After I caught my breath I asked what I could do for him. He said. “ Your dad sent me over to get the paper work that your were suppose to fill out.”

“One moment please” I went and got the sheet for him. He took it from me and said, “thank you” and left.

As you can guess for the next 2 weeks it went like this, I would go to practice then school. Then practice again. In between my father beats me up and then sleep. Then it all repeats again.

I went to practice and ran and practiced my soccer. Than when I get to school, I get bullied by the soccer captain Cameron, and my ex-best friends. But I get pushed into lockers, the whole bully treatment.

Then when I get home, I get the crap beaten out of me by my father. He yells at me and then I let him hurt me, reopen old wounds, and he beats me harder than before

But that was how my life went for the next 2 and half weeks before my father came to me one day, and said, “Get only your important belonging and get ready to leave.”

“What dad I don’t want to go, I like it here” I said.

“No your are not going to stay here alone this house has already been sold so get you stuff that you want and pack it. The rest will go to storage than when you want it you can go get it.” He said.

“B-but” I said.

That was a mistake because I got beat up and I swear I might have broken a bone of something but he beat the crap out of me and then he drags me upstairs and tells me to pack. I do what he says, because I was to scared in what the outcome will be.

I pack my stuff quickly as I can and then go downstairs. I took a shower and treatments my bruises and cuts and then. I went down stairs. He said the rest of the stuff would end up in storage.

I got in the car with my bag and waited until he got in and started driving to the destination. This road looked familiar. But I don’t remember where. Then it hit me this was the way to Adrian’s house. Could it be that my dad found out about Adrian, no couldn’t be. I was very careful.

What if he did and he is on his way to drop me of and never to return to him ever again. What if Adrian doesn’t take me in? Then I saw Adrian’s house and we passed it.

I breathed out in relief that we weren’t going to Adrian’s house. Where the hell are we going? Then another house was approaching and we parked in the driveway and got out.

The driveway was huge and it was unbelievable. There was a fountain and it was beautiful that house looked like a castle. My dad took me to the door and rang the doorbell to the house and someone opened it.

“Sir come in”, the man in the suit said.

I was kind of scared. “I am not staying for long John I got a plane to catch,” my dad said.

Dad speaking

He turned to me and said, “ Look Summer I haven’t been much of a father to you but I do love you”

“Anyways this is the house you wanted, everything that you asked for is here, if there is anything missing just tell John and he will get it for you.”

“John here is your butler and there are other maids. This is your credit card, and the keys to the house. You can have friends over as longs the place doesn’t get trashed. “

“There is people working and you just have to tell John what you want and it will get done. I got to go by I love you and he was out the door before I could ask.”

This was a whole new world, from an average house to a frickin castle. This was going to take some time to get use to. Then I asked Johnny if the bedroom was on the 2nd floor, he said yes that I could pick out a bedroom of my liking.