Soaking in the rain

Chapter 5: Soaking in the rain

When you want the rain is the best it hides your pain.

That boy that gave me the note was right. That the people I trust are lying to me. How could have I been this foolish for 2 years. I started to finally cry.

I was soaked. I wore this dress with a long sleeve cardigan and tight. So no one saw the cuts but I risked it and wore that to the party. I am sort of glad that I didn’t tell them much about my life.

Not just one friend left me but both my friends did. I was crying. It was raining I was beyond soaked. What the hell just happened? It was dark. I was scared. I started to cry and shiver. All of a sudden it was getting really cold.

Then I looked at the sky the moon was out. I didn’t have the strength to get up and go to my house. I just sat there.

I didn’t know what I was waiting for but I sat there waiting for some sign. I only had one more week of school. I didn’t need to go to school to only pick up report card that can wait.

I sat there in the rain maybe someone will show me the way. As if the Angels heard what I wanted there was someone holding an umbrella over my head?

I looked up I was too cold to care who it was. Finding out that the guy that you thought you knew for 2 years was lying to you behind you back is heart breaking enough.

I looked up to see who was standing there holding the umbrella. This person was tall. It was….

It was the guy from the last game his name was well I don’t know. But I am guessing that it starts with an A.

“I am guessing that you found out what your boyfriend was doing.” He asked. “I am really sorry for what happened, I wanted you to know. Because a pretty girl like you needs to know,” He said.

“I laughed and shivered while sneezing. I am not pretty. If I was pretty then the guy that I thought that loved me for 2 years wouldn’t have cheated on me with my two best friends.” I said.

“Well that is his loss.” He said.

“Here lets get you home so that you don’t catch a cold.” He said.

“But I don’t even know you” I said.

“Well my name is Adrian and now you know me,” he said. “Let’s go”

I got up to walk but I crumpled on to the floor. I was really weak and I couldn’t even walk. “Why don’t you just leave me here” I said.

“No here take of all that wet clothes of you” He said.

“But I don’t know you. I am not taking my clothes of in front of you.” I said.

“I will close my eyes. But if you don’t take it off your going to get worse than you already are.” He said.

“Turn around” I said.

He turned around maybe he is a good guy. He doesn’t go to our school. He seems to be the same age as Cameron. I started crying I already took of my clothes and it was on the floor. I felt colder than before.

I was crying just thinking about him. Then Adrian turned around and I was crying. I didn’t care that I was only in a bra and underwear.

He looked at me with concern. I watched as he slide of his jacket and slide it over me. He zippered ups the coat. I was long on me that it came up to my thighs. I was cold.

But his jacket was warm enough. I was still shivering. He put the umbrella on the floor and picked me up in his arms and ran to the car.

He opened the passenger door and put me in there and then ran to his door and he opened the door got in and blasted the heater.

“Where is your house?” he asked.

“Can we not go to my house, no one is home,” I said.

“Okay then, do you want to go to my house?” He asked.

“ I don’t care, “I said.