Nerd becomes Hot

Chapter 6: Nerd becomes hot.

He drove to his house that was frickin huge. I mean like a mansion. He was filthy rich.

He got out and then he came around, picked me up into his arms. It was still raining he took he into the house. He took me upstairs and then he placed me on the bed.

He disappeared. I was scared. I was a virgin I was at a guy’s house and I didn’t see any one around. I was basically alone in this house. Who knows what can happen.

He came back and picked me up. The funny thing was that I felt protected when I was in his arm. He then placed me on the counter.

“Here take a hot shower and there is clothes here but there will be kind of big on you. But when your done, come downstairs and I will have something for you to eat.” He said.

He walked out the door and I locked the door and took of his jacket and I put it on the counter and got in the tub to take a warm bath. I was surprised that he didn’t try anything with me.

I cried while taking the bath but I managed to get out after some time. I then got dressed in one of his shirts and it came down to my thighs. It was big. Then I pulled on his boxers.

Then after that I slowly went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where he was cooking. He looked up and smiled.

“Are you cold “, he asked.

 “No its okay. Thank you thou” I said.

About 10 minutes after I sat down on the island. He placed a bowl of pasta in front of me.

“Try it.” He said.

I slowly dug in as he sat in front of me and ate with me.

“This is good”, I Said.

“Thank you “ he said.

When I finished he took my dishes and placed it in the sink then asked if I wanted to watch a movie.

“Sure “ I said.

What the hell was I going to lose by going and watching a movie? I thought.

I sat on the couch that was in front of the fireplace and the TV.

“What do you want to watch,” he asked.

“I don’t care, but I would like to watch a scary movie, if you don’t mind” I asked.

“Do you want to watch Sinister?” he asked

“Sure” I said.

He started the movie and I sat there watching as he took a seat beside me.

Then the movie started I was shaking in fear. I was scared this movie was some scary shit. I guess that Adrian noticed that I was scared.

He reached over and picked me up and placed me in his lap. I sat there cuddled in his arm and my head tucked into the crook of his neck.

It felt nice for someone to care like this about me but I just never thought it would be the guy that my ex boyfriend hates. I wonder why they hate each other’s guts.

I asked him why he was being so nice to me. He said, “Because your pretty and you never did anything bad to me for me to hate you.”

“But you barely know me” I said.

“That’s not true. I went to the same school. I was even in the same class as Cameron and you just never saw me,” He said.

“What I would notice a guy like you in his class I spent most of my time there” I said.