"Listen! Get the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight." Kakashi said loudly for us to hear him.

So the real Zabuza is the one who is with Kakashi, right? He needs to stay close to Kakashi in order to keep him there. That means there is no use in atacking his clone.

"He is using all of his power to keep me here so he can only fight you with his water clone! If you go now he can't follow you! Now run!" Kakashi continued.

After a few seconds Sasuke ran at Zabuza throwing shurikens at him witch he dodged with ease. At the next second he was atacking from above. Zabuza saw him and caught Sasuke by his neck throwing him across the field.

"SASUKE! NO!" Sakura yelled after him.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE, REALLY?" I yelled out of nowhere getting their attention.
"First of all I am just sitting in a boat and Naruto is asking me to practically forget about him. Second, Sasuke is trying to fucking kill himself even tho I am trying to protect all of you! I really am! And now Kakashi is fucking with me too and is telling me to leave him the fuck here! What will you guys do next? Is Sakura going to jump off a building? Can't you fucking see that I am giving my all in to save ya'll from the world's pain? It's not like I can protect you completly from it but I am right here in front of your eyes to be there! At least take away half of your pain but you can't even fucking see that. You can hear the words I am saying but the next second you forget them like It meant nothing at all!" I yelled at them.

Kakashi's eyes went wide. My three teammates were just looking at me with an unreadable expression.

They are feeling bad.

"Then please tell me then, why the fuck am I still here?" I spoke slower this time, calmer.

No one said a word. Naruto looked like he was about to cry. Is ot because of my speach or the way Zabuza scares the living hell outa him?

"White Wolf... I almost forgot about you. Tell me, aren't you scared?" Zabuza said braking the silence.

"Oh I am flattered that you forgot me. It really means a lot!" I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled.

"You are funny, girl. Aren't you scared to speak like that in front of an assassin?"

"Me? Scared? Don't bore me more, I am pissed off enough at my team. Well, minus Sakura. She's a cutie."

"Right.. The white wolf is not scared of anything" He continued laughing, but also kept his voice low.

"White Wolf this, White Wolf that! Why is everyone adressing me as it! I have a name! It's (Y/n) (L/n)! You better remember it." I said pissed off enough to destory someone at the moment.

"What a surprise to hear! You never heard of the White Wolf of the hidden in the Leaves village? What a shame... So let me tell you about it.
This as about a little fragile girl, actually. The rumors are telling that she has a strong spirit, a protective soul. Now she can be called a true ninja. Her name came from her. Of the way she is. White came from her souls pureness, as for Wolf came from her personality. Strong, ambitious, independent." He said taking a few steps towards me.

"Yeah? What about it?" I asked not bothering to back away.

Never show fear

"You are that fragile girl. You are the White Wolf of the hidden in the Leaves village. So I have an offer for you. You are still weak and you can't fight just yet, but you have the strong will in you. Join me, (Y/n). Your team doesn't even see you even if you are right in front of their eyes. They don't appreciate you being there, but I can do that. Join me and I'll make you undefeadable. Everywhere you will ever go, people will bow their head to you. Only to you." He said holding out his hand expecting me to take it and be on his side.
"You know they'll just slow you down." He continued.