Chapter three

(Y/n)'s pov:

I woke up at a loud noise out of nowhere.

Seems like my neighbors are loud.

"Five more minutes.." I muttered half asleep. Then my eyes shot open.
"I FUCKING NEED TO GO TO THE ACADEMY!"

"OH COME ON, ITS 7 IN THE MORNING! SHUT UP ALREDY!"
Someone shouted.

Oops...

"SORRY!" I shouted back, but I didn't get a response.

He said 7 in the morning right? The academy starts at 8 am, so that means I am just is time to get ready.

Since I don't have any ninja chlotes I guess I will wear the outfit I've been transported here. That definitely will not look so strange... Right? I mean I have a pair af blue jeans, white shoes, a white T-shirt with a black vest. And of course I do have some accesories on me like my belt, earrings, and a necklace.
But there is a problem. People around here are not wearing earrings. Well... they are, but not in a moon shape. For sure I will get lots of strange looks.

I don't know how am I in my twelve year old body and I wore theese clothes back in the time when I was sixteen, but they are still fitting me. Maybe it got smaller? I don't know? I still look good tho...

Finally I got ready and I headed to a smaller shop, since I need to buy food for today.

"Can I please have three riceballs with little tomatoes?" I smiled.

"Of course dear! Let me just put it in a paperbag. You would like it to a go right?" The elder woman smiled at me.

"Yes please."

She chuckled.

"I figured. You are very pretty you know that? And I guessed you are in the academy."

"Thank you for your compliment, and yes, I just attended there. Today is my first day." I said smiling back at her.

"Here. You know what? Just take it, it's on the house. I wish you luck!" She said.

"Well then thank you! Have a nice day!"

"You too dear!"

I sighed as I was walking towards my destination. A lot of people are out this early in the morning probably for groceries.

"(Y/n)! Wait for me!" Shouted a familiar voice and I turned around.

"Tenten, good morning. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your team?" I asked her.

"Yea... good morning." She said panting, trying to catch her breath.
"I will, at 8 AM. But I saw you walking around and I thought I'll walk with you!" She said grinning widely.

"Ahw! You are so cute! Of course, tag along, I don't mind." I said as she freezed.
"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-y-yes o-ofcourse I am! Let's go!" She said and walked next to me.
"So... are you excited? You know, the academy and all."

"Kind of.. yeah. I am."

"Well. I wish you luck. I think you will be pretty popular."

"What do you mean?

"I mean. You are strange. I MEAN NOT YOU! Your style and all, but in a good way!" She waved her hands in front of her, her expessions between embarrassed and panicked as she explained what she meant.

"Well, thank you. You have a pretty style too!" I smiled at her.

"T-thank you" She blushed a little.
"But really. Where are these clothes from? And your earrings are beautiful too."