Chapter twelve

(Y/n)'s pov:

Did Kakashi just kill me?

...

Oh, wait he didn't. He used a jutsu that I never knew he could do. Meh.. he really is a copycat.

But then how comes that I can talk to myself huh? Where am I? And why do I feel so... The fuck? Am I laying in water?

I tried to open my eyes, slowly so I could adjust if anything happens. Like a sudden light or something.

I sat up looking around. It's dark, but it is definitely not a dream. I can move freely.

But what is this thing? Why am I in water?

As I looked closely, I noticed that it was just above my ankle. And then I saw it..

"What. The. Fuck." I said with my mouth wide open.

A massive cage was right in front of me, and as I backed away to look at it, I saw that it was actually like a gate thing with a symbol on the middle where the keyhole is supposted to be.

"Close your mouth girl! You stared already long enough!" A deep voice said. It came from that cage.

I took the courage and aproached it.

"Who's in there?"

I didn't got a response, so I walked closer and closer until I was in front of it.

"Show yourself." I slowly said.

The same voice chuckled.

"You are going to be scared. Trust me, you don't want to see me."

No matter how hard I tried to make something out in the dark, I just couldn't.

"Are you insecure?"

"Am I what?" He grunted.

"Insecure. You are a boy, right? I am asuming from your deep voice" I said looking inside.

Then his eyes opened. Yellow orbs staring right at me.

Oh. My. God.
Okay, just don't move. Maybe he can't see you.

"Of course I can see you, I am not blind!" He yelled as he finaly showed himself.

A big black wolf was laying down as he rested his head on the ground.

"Oh my fuck. Are you okay? Who locked you in here? Can you read my mind?" I yelled, shaking the cage.

"Ugh.. I have a lot of explaining to do now.."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you bother to take a look at your left arm? Did you see what they did to you?"

"Who did what to me?" I asked confused.

"Take off your sweater. You'll see what I'm talking about."

I didn't say anything as I obeyd him. I took my sweater off so I was only in a black top.

My eyes widend.

"WHAT IS THIS?" I yelled, trying to clean the wolf tattoo off my left arm.

"It's no use girl. It's a seal."

"Who did it?" I asked looking at him.

"Ugh.. Hokage's orders. Do you remember the cristals and when you went out of control?"

"Oh fuck. Let me guess. It is your power and you are sealed inside of me. Am I right?"

"Yes and no. It is my power but I am not exacly sealed inside of you. After I died I woke up here and practically saw your whole life since you died too."