Chapter sixteen

(Y/n)'s pov:

"Alright!" Naruto yelled grinning.

Oh Naruto... It doesn't matter how mad I am at you at the moment but this fight isn't over yet.

Zabuza chuckled.

"You really don't get it, do you? Your technique is only an imitate. I'll never be defeaded by a mirror copy cat ninja like you."

Kakashi growled as Zabuza continued chuckling.

"You are full of surprises tho. You already copied my water clone jutsu when you made your speach. Very skilled move, isn't it? You made that clone so I could pay all my attention to it while you hid in the mist, waiting for me to make my move. Nice try, but I'm not that easy to fool." He said and appeared behind Kakashi who'se eyes widend.

Oh my god, you know what I say. Clone after clone, I already don't give a fuck who is the real one and witch one is a clone. I lost my track...

I lost mine too. Don't you think it's time to summon me?

Um.. let me think. No.

Aghhh, I just want to be free!

Oh you will be free really soon and you can run like a wild pig in the forest, I don't care.

I will still be by your side tho. I am a part of you, remember?

An annoying ass part.

Whatever..

Kakashi sliced through Zabuza's clone and ducked. Another Zabuza was standing behind him and god knows if that is a clone or not but he swinged his big ass sword to cut Kakashi in half.

Suddenly Zabuza kicked Kakashi hard witch caused him to fly across the alley in the water.

"I can't believed he kicked sensei..." Sakura stared stunned.

"He has great physical strenght too." Sasuke continued.

"Ah, what a man!" I said grinning.

Sakura and Tazuna looked at me with their mouths wide open.

What? He is a man.

Well, you're not wrong. He is a man...

Kakashi slowly got out of the water.

Hey, why is Kakashi so slow?

"Hah! Fool." Zabuza said getting behind him doing handsigns.
"Water prison Jutsu!"

Now you see Kakashi was inside of a water prison. He just sat there like it's some kind of roayal seat.

I WANT TO SIT THERE TOO!

YOU ARE CRAZY!

I KNOW!

"Now, now it's quite hard to fight when you can't move, am I right? But I'll finish you off later, first your little friends will have to be eliminated.
Water clone Jutsu!" He said doing a handsign.

Naruto's and Sakura's eyes went wide as Zabuza started to laugh.

"You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja. When you are between life and death and you are still fighting, you might be a ninja. If you are in my bingo book then you may be called a ninja. But to call upstarts like you ninja is a joke!" He said dissapearing.

Suddenly he kicked Naruto. His headband fell of as Zabuza stepped on it.

"Naruto!" I yelled.

"You are just brats!" He continued.