LXVII: on his way

Start from the beginning

"No fucking way," Sora starts, but I quickly cut her off.

"They were just eating, but," I sniffle, "They looked really close and I guess I just panicked and ran out."

"Honey..." Sora sighs, "Did he see you?"

I nod my head, "Yes..."

At that moment, my phone begins to ring. I look down at it and see Yoongi's name flashing.

"Don't answer it," Sora instructs, "You need to calm down, YN. You're stressed. Remember what Dr. Yoon said. Drink some water and we will talk about it. I'm taking you to our house. Jin and the kids are still out so it'll just be the two of us."

"Sora..."

"I won't take no for an answer. You are clearly upset. Don't even try to minimize how you feel, YN. Don't even think about anything but you and your baby right now. We're almost there. Just sit still and breathe, please." 

I nod my head and shut my phone off, leaning my head against the passenger seat's headrest. 

After a few minutes, we pull up to the house and Sora helps me out of the car, leading me into the living room. 

"I texted Jin to stay out for a little longer," Sora says, bringing me a glass of water, "Just enough for you to calm down."

"Thank you, Sora," I gulp the water down, "I appreciate everything you've done. Really, I can't thank you enough."

"It's my job!" She smiles, "As your baby's godmother."

I laugh and shake my head, "Of course, of course."

"Good," Sora laughs, "Glad we have that established."

After a few moments, Sora's phone rings. She picks it up, grimacing at the screen.

"Yoongi," She tells me, "Should I answer it?"

"It's up to you," I respond, looking away.

"Hmm," She hums, sliding her finger across the screen to answer the call, "Hello."

A few seconds go by before Sora speaks.

"Yes, she's with me. Nothing is wrong. No, don't come here. Chunhei is with Jin and Noah."

A few more seconds go by before Sora removes the phone from her ear, turning to me, "Do you wanna see him?"

I think for a few seconds before nodding my head slowly.

"Ok, she said you can come," Sora relays into the phone.

She hangs up the phone after a minute, telling Yoongi to drive safe.

"He's on his way," She tells me, pulling me into a hug, "You dropped your test results by his door. He knows, YN."

not proofread

not proofread

written May 24

a/n: HEHEHEHEHE 

OK please don't hate me just yet!!! I've been planning this chapter for the longest time, but I promise it won't drag on for too long! 

the storm has slowed down a bit, but the winds are still up about 145mph so power may really go out soon. I'm hoping data doesn't shut off so I can post these on my regular update days. the storm is predicted to pass all day today, so I'm preparing my home and staying indoors. will update y'all in anything! 

as per usual, thank you for are your support and love for these chapters!! drop your predictions below and see you in the next one! 

june 2 update: welp, I am still without power :( there's much more damage than we were expecting and power could take a while. fortunately, my sister's house has gotten power back so I've been spending my days here. 

I'm prewriting as much as possible so I can post on my regular update days, so don't worry! we've reached a big plot development and I'd hate to leave y'all hanging. I'm excited to post the upcoming chapters and hear your feedback!