"I want to see the recent purchases made. Yes, I need them by to-" I was cut when Belle groaned a bit, snuggling her face in my chest.

"Adaaaaam." She whined, making everyone's eyes widen as they looked at us while I chuckled, running my hands in her hair as she mumbled something in her sleep.

"My love, I'm having a meeting." I whispered to her as the meeting continued.

"But I want you." She whined, pouting at me when I sighed, smoothing her pout with my thumb.

"After this meeting, you can have me." I told her and saw her lopsided smile.

"Promise?" She asked as I kissed her forehead and nodded.

"I promise baby, I love you." I murmured when she smiled, her eyes still closed as she hummed in satisfaction.

"Mmhm, I love you too." She mumbled, making me freeze in place as my eyes widened, snapping down to her already asleep form in my lap.

Did she actually say that or am I dreaming?

"Mr Thorne?" I heard my name being called and hesitantly looked back at the screen as they continued the meeting but all I wanted to do was shake her awake and ask her if she actually said it or if my mind was playing tricks on me.

Because if she did say it, the thought alone brought a big smile to my face.

"Uh... Mr. Thorne, is everything alright?" Liam asked me a little confused as my smile dropped immediately and I hummed.

"Y-Yes, everything is fine, continue." I ordered and saw his hesitant nod as he continued speaking but my mind was elsewhere already.

After a long and gruesome hour, the meeting was finally over as I carried Belle down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Where are we going? Bedroom? Are you making love to me?" She asked groggily, yawning in my arms.

The thought of fucking her made my pants tighten but I chased the thought away and cleared my throat.

"No baby, we're having breakfast, your brothers are coming here." I told her and saw her small frown and disappointed face.

She must really want me to fuck her if she's this disappointed.

"I'll fuck you later, yeah?" I asked and saw her smile and nod happily, making me chuckle at her eagerness.

"Aren't we eager?" I asked teasingly as I set her down on the kitchen counter, taking off my blazer and putting it aside.

Quickly making us both some pancakes, I put them on the kitchen island and then carried her there, keeping her in my lap as I fed both of us.

"I'm full." She said leaning her head back on my chest just as the bell rang, signalling someone was here.

"Looks like they're here." I said and moments later, all three brothers walked in, freezing in place when they saw their sister in my lap while I fed her breakfast.

"Are we interrupting something?" Arthur asked her teasingly when she rolled her eyes, although I didn't miss the pink tint on her cheeks as she tried to get off my lap but I held her tighter.

"Stay." I whispered in her ear and she gave up, getting comfortable in my lap instead as her brothers took a seat around us.

"So... about last night." Tristan started and my girl's body tensed over immediately as I shot him a glare to shut him up.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly while Lance looked at her regretfully, a pained expression on his face. 

I had related all of last night's events to them first thing in the morning and to say they were pissed would be an understatement, but I was definitely more pissed.