3

The first time Grace kissed Taylor, it was trepidatious. Not on Grace's part but in the way it was reciprocated. It had been so long since Taylor allowed herself to indulge in the way a woman kissed it took her time to catch up.

Her lips were softer and there wasn't any stubble to irritate her pores. She smelled way too much like toasted vanilla cookies on Christmas and she was firm enough in the way she touched her hips but gentle enough to not come across in the slightest as rough and tumble.

The second kiss was filled with hunger, and Taylor didn't regret a second of it. No, it was electrifying. She let her lipstick stain the shorter woman's lips, her dress was partly off by the time they got back upstairs to the master bedroom of the suite and she allowed the brunette to push her onto the bed fearlessly.

For not a single moment did she think about the DJ doing God knows what who God knows who. She leaned into every touch as if her life depended on it, and it was okay to because Grace had just as much to lose than she did.

It was their dirty little secret, and that made it all the better.

Taylor's fingers combed down Grace's back, her nails getting caught on the bra strap. The heiress was working her lips down Taylor's neck and elicited the faintest response from her throat. It was partway between her breath hitching and a whimper, her body craving more.

Eventually the blonde's legs parted to allow the younger woman full access. Her panties came off and it wasn't long before she felt herself letting go around Grace's digits, the cursing under her breath was practically a miracle because she couldn't focus on anything besides how her heartbeat was hammering in her ears at a level she hadn't felt it in a very long time. She felt it again... and then again.

In the end, Grace rolled to the other side of the mattress and reached for the robe she had hung on the bedpost. She sat up and used it to cover her warm skin, tying the belt around her waist, "That was enjoyable, thank you."

"Yeah," Taylor still hadn't caught her breath. Were her legs shaking? She couldn't even tell. She was staring at the elegant chandelier above them, the lights dimmed just enough.

"Feel free to shower. There are clothes waiting for you in the bathroom down the corridor, they should fit you well. Parker will escort you out once you're ready. You can find him in the second living space, he will be the burly man with the stack of novels next to him."

Taylor looked at the brunette padding towards the ensuite with knit eyebrows, slipping on the rings she had left on the nightstand one after the other, distracted by Grace's words, "Are you kicking me out?"

"No," Grace turned around, resting her hand on the bathroom door as she spoke, "That would be rude. I am solely offering you information, I am not to be culpable for how you choose to interpret it."

"You talk like you swallowed a thesaurus for breakfast," Taylor murmured.

"You should see me around my father, darling," and with that, Grace closed the door.

Taylor didn't want to accept that it was over. If she was going to have an affair, she wanted to do it right. Where was the sketchy meetings in parking lots? The guilt? She didn't appreciate the fact that she felt perfectly fine with what had just happened besides that it was already over.

Grace came out of the bathroom in silk pyjamas and immediately stopped in her tracks when she saw Taylor showered, in a robe, sitting on the bed.

That... had never happened before.

"What are you still doing here?"

"I ordered room service. I haven't eaten since before the event and I'm starving 'cause of the alcohol. I ordered something for you," Taylor babbled on as Grace rounded the corner for the doorway.