Violent Ends

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CHARACTER DEATHS, VIOLENT AND GORY DETAILS, AND DEPRESSING SCENARIOS...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Chapter 11: Violent Ends

At the ruins of the skyscraper, still standing tall to this day but slowly crumbling away like every destroyed building, Gideon was waiting with a trapped Michelangelo as the villain soon said:

"It's funny...this is the exact spot we first fought and it shall be the last time we encounter one another because once your pathetic bros give me the mutagen, I shall exterminate you all"

"I'd rather die than let them come for me to give you the mutagen" Mikey growled.

"Don't tempt me, mutant" Gideon threatened while grabbing Mikey's neck.

"I know your powers are weakened" Mikey sneered.

Gideon was a little off-guard by that statement to which Mikey continued: "Your mutation runs within your powers and the more you use them, the more you run out and resume your normal form"

"You're not as stupid as you look" Gideon snarled.

"It's strange the way the mutagen works on people, especially you but at least I now know your weakness" Mikey spat at Gideon.

"Maybe but in the end, you'll just die alone like you always have been" Gideon darkly laughs.

"He's never alone!!"

The two turn to see Leo, Donnie, and Raph together, wielding their original weapons once again. Mikey happily smiles with gleeful tears as he realises that his hopeful speech has finally got their brothers back together.

"Guys!" Mikey cried.

"So you three are all buddy buddies again, hmm?" Gideon mocked.

"We're brothers and we never leave anyone behind" Donnie growled.

"Especially Mikey" Raphael snapped.

"We may not have made true amendments as of yet but we're doing this for our baby brother" Leonardo angrily stated.

"Just seeing you guys together again is more than enough for me" Mikey happily sniffed.

"Haven't you forgotten, I still hold Mikey's life in my hands" Gideon reminded.

Suddenly, as if karma seemed to strike, Gideon felt a pain in his head as the binds that held Mikey were gone, making the young turtle flee to his brothers' side.

"You were saying?" Donnie teased.

"Guys, he needs the mutagen to restore his powers! That's how he functions!" Mikey revealed it to his brothers.

"Of course! Without mutagen, he is vulnerable and no longer a mutant" Leonardo stated.

"Yeah thanks for the update, Sherlock" Raphael groaned out in annoyance: "I think we'd all gather that information after Mikey JUST revealed it to us"

The turtles then surround the villain with their weapons point at them before Leo strictly spoke out:

"You have lost, Gideon"

"I will not lose again, not this time!" Gideon snarled out with hatred at the heroes.

"I say we end him here and now!" Raphael growled.

"Wait!" Mikey halted Raph before turning to Gideon: "There is something he can do"

"And what's that?" Donnie quizzed.