Do It For Mikey

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGE IS COPYRIGHT TO NICKELODEON ANIMATION STUDIOS

Chapter 10: Do It For Mikey

Suddenly the lair begins to rumble with faint sounds of yelling and screaming can be heard from the other side of the main doors.

"Tell me those are your minions training" Donnie spoke to Leo unnervingly.

"You don't think it's-!" Raphael started.

"Gideon!" Leo hissed. "He's found us"

"Oh no! He must have tracked my T-Phone the same way you guys did" Mikey cried out. "What have I done?!"

"Now's not the time to blame yourself, Mikey," Donnie pointed out.

"Or any other time" Raphael immediately pointed out, assuring Mikey that he is not to blame.

"Get behind me, Mikey," Leo barked.

The three turtles surrounded Mikey to protect him as the doors blast open and out of the smoke, levitating in the air was Gideon, in his blue mutated skin.

"I don't mean to interrupt your family reunion but time is of the essence for me" Gideon sneered at the quartet.

"You blue-balled son of a bitch!" Raphael dangerously growls at the villain.

"You slaughtered my clan, didn't you!" Leo exclaimed.

"Traitors must be punished for aiding dangerous monsters" Gideon scoffed without a care in the world for killing the clan.

"Does the pot calling the kettle black ring any bells to you? " Donnie sarcastically pointed out.

"Hmph! You fools should know by now that you stand no chance against I" Gideon narrowed at the heroes.

"You're after the mutagen, right?" Mikey snapped.

"Mutagen?" Raphael quizzed.

"Why does he think we have mutagen?" Leo asked in confusion.

"How should I know?" Mikey shrugged.

Suddenly at that point, everyone looks at Donnie who nervously looks away to which Leo growled:

"Are you fucking serious, Donatello?!"

"You kept mutagen to yourself?!" Raphael exclaimed in infuriated disbelief.

"Less than kept...more like created it as of late" The cyborg turtle cleared his throat.

"What the hell, Don?!" Raphael exclaimed.

"Well I'm sorry but it's the only way I can power up my gear without my heart failing and such! I also needed to power up my hideout" Donatello angrily protested.

"That actually makes sense so I can see why you have it" Mikey understood the situation.

"And besides, it's not like I'm gonna hand this asshole anything" Donnie glared at Gideon directly.

"Have you forgotten about my mutation power?! I can destroy you with a simple wave of my hand!" Gideon threatened the turtles then glanced at Michelangelo: "I think I'll start with the youngest, shall we?!"

"No one touches Mikey!!!" Raphael furiously roared and tackled Gideon down.

The other two older turtles charged at Gideon and fought him with Raph; Mikey tried to join in but Leo grabbed him and hid him behind a pillar.

"Stay here," Leo ordered.

"No! Let me help you!" Mikey protested.

"We're not risking losing you again, Mikey! Now please, for all of our sakes, stay put" Leo pleaded and rejoined the battle.