Chapter 25

2 more days of school left for me yippee
Js like when I had spring break nd updated alot I'm prolly gonna write alot during summer if I don't have plans. But if I do then too bad so sad

Y/ns Pov

"Join the Phantom Troup" 

"... no way he just asked that" I feel my mind tell me no and that its a trick but, the way Chrollo says it with his eyes, no lies under those gray, deep eyes.

Chrollo stands up from his crouching position and walks towards the door.

"I'll give you time to think about it," he turns and smiles.

"I accept."

Chrollos Grey eyes lighten up from the answer.

"That's great! I'll arrange when we can practice your skills and when you can go against one of the Phantom Troup members," he says, with a big grin that is rarely seen.

I nod and look down at myself," Can I be  unleashed..?"

"Oh yeah ofcource."

'I have to do this. To get stronger before seeing Illumi.' I think to myself.

After chrollo uncuffs me, I sigh with relief and stretch my arms. I hear Chrollos laughter beside me. And God damn! His laughter was so adorable. I turn to him with an angry expression.

"What?" I spat at him, feeling my head get all red.

"Nothing nothing. Do you wanna meet the rest of the troup?" He says wiping a tear. I give a small nod and he leads me to a big room with the Troup members.

Once I enter, the Members stare intesnly at me. I felt like I could die with their stare. As I started to sweat of embarrassment from the stares, Chrollo placed a hand on my shoulder.

"She will be training with some of you guys. I want you to treat her with Respect as if she were a memor. Everyone got that?"

"Yes boss."

Chrollo then leaves me to walk to sit and read.

'Noo come back I don't wanna be left alone,' I think, hoping he can read my mind. He turns to look at me and I think it worked but he just gave me a smile and slightly more his head to the Troup. I know that meant he wanted me to talk to them.

But before I could I heard,"Hey. What's your name?" I turn and see a girl girl Pink hair ask. She was wearing a tank top and tight Jeans.

"Goddamn, she's bad as hell" I stare at her for 3 seconds till she quirks an eyebrow up making to come back to reality.

"Oh! I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you," I say smiling, feeling a tad awkward. Machi smirks and looks away.

"Yeah you'll be fun. I'm Machi," she sticks her hand out and I shake it. "Behind me is Pakunoda," she points her thumb behind her. There's a tall lady with short, blond hair with a side part.

"She's so pretty whattttt" I look at her with wide eyes.

"You're so pretty Y/n. I hope we can be friends. I'm pukunoda but call me Paku," she smiles and I can feel myself melt.

"I hope we can be friends too," I smile shyly.

"And what's your ability?" I hear a high voice ask. I turn and see a boy with blond hair and big eyes ask. "Oh I'm Shalnark by the way!"

"Oh nice to meet you," I half smile.

"So what IS your ability," Another blond guy asks. Now most the of the Phantom Troup members surround me, sitting down and the rock seats in front of me.

I tell them about my ability but say how I haven't tried it in so long so It might be rusty. I also told them about how they killed me back then and when I told them, their reaction was so funny I was bawling laughing. They were actually a funny group since they add side jokes to things that I say. Especially the blond guy who I learned that was Phinks. I think I'm gonna enjoy being here. Until I see Illumi ofcourse..

Illumis Pov

I sigh against my tea cup as I have to sit in silence with the new girl iv been arranged to meet. It's been, 2 months. It's ready passed Y/ns birthday. Was she not coming back? (bday season) is already passing slowly too.

"So what so you like to do?" The girl finially asked. She had (h/c) hair and was straight. Her hair was long and bangs were to the side. Her eyes were small and had no emotion.

"Well, I do enjoy killing," I tell her. That was a lie but it's what iv been telling all the girls I've met so far. I hear her hum in response. She's the only one who doesn't speak too much or doesn't speak at all.

"Intersting. Me as the daughter of the mafia don't really enjoy killing. Even if I don't feel the gut feeling when seeing blood anymore, it's just boring," she says, placing her head in her palm. We were outside my house on a little table for two. The sun was still bright and the sun reflected off her hair. It looked very much like Y/ns. I stare at her for a few more moments before she looks back at me. I look away and stand up.

"Well, I think you have a very good opinion but the time is now 3," I say collecting the tea cups. She gets up and turns to check her back. That's when I notice her outfit. It was flared leggings and a tight shirt.

"Oh"

"I didn't know it was gonna be hot out here. God I'm sweating so hard right now," she pulls out a fan to fan herself.

"I'll excuse myself. Feel free to lead yourself out," I say waking away to my room. That girl reminds me too much of Y/n its kinda crazy.

Timeskip

I was in the training room until I heard the door open. I see my mom come through and smiles widely.

"Hello Illumi! How was the girl today?? You never told me," she looks at me as I set the equipment down.

"She was fine," I mumble without thinking. Then my mom gasps.

"That's the first time you've said something about a girl. Maybe she's the one!" She pinches my cheek. I sweat drop at how I wrecklesly answered her question. "I'll set you guys up a date again! Byebyeee," and she walks quickly away before I can say anything.

"God what have I got myself into"

Ngl I wanted to quit writing this mid way.