Chapter 7

3rd person POV

As Illumi hoped, dinner went as normal with Milluki Gobbling up the food and Killua making a mess and talking alot. Killua does talk alot for his age which is three. After lunch Killua brought Kil to his room.

"Okay Kil. Ima have to go over some rules before you meet Y/n," Illumi told him with his hands on his hips. "First off do not touch her, look at her, smell her, or even think about her," Illumi said with his arms crossed and he closed his eyes. He seemed deadass serious. Killua gave him a funny look.

"Illumi, I have a question," kil said as he raised his arm pretending to be in a class.

"Do not say the name 'Y/N' either. Only I am allowed," the older brother said. He didn't seem to notice what he was saying until..

"Illu, how am I suppose to meet Y- I mean, pretty girl IF I CANT DO ANY OF WHAT YOU SAID?!" Killua yelled with his hands in the air. He was really confused on his behavior. Illumi opened his eyes and look at his brother like he was thinking. After 5 seconds he widened his eyes a little and opened his mouth suprised.

"Oh..that's a problem," he said while Killua nodded with the silly expression mixed with confused and eager. "Ok I will except you to do those things but.. never mind lets just go now," Illumi said shaking his head of all these thoughts he has.

Illumi grabbs killuas hands and walks out the door of his room. And to his surprise, he walks into Milluki and Alluka.

"ALLUKAA!" Killua yells of excitement to see his sister. He let go of Illumis hand to grab Alluka in the air and kiss her cheek.

"BIG BROTHERR!" Allukas tiny squeaky voice starts giggling as Killua attacks her with kisses.

"What are you doing with Alluka?" Illumi asks Milluki who's making a disgusted face at the two siblings who love each other very much.

"I was getting him so I can experiment on him. I heard about what Alluka killing the butler and him granting her a wish. He might even get me a new computer," Milluki said with a smirk.

'Of course that's the reason he's out of this shit hole of a room,' Illumi thinks. "Okay, well if you excuse us," Illumi forcefully pulls Killua away from his other brother.

"Aww, im sorry Alluka, but I have to go. I'll see you later tho. I'll come visit you in your room, Ok!" Killua says grinning at his sister.

"Okay Killua!" Alluka says, giving her brother a last hug and a kiss on the cheek. Kilua and Illumi start walking towards the door to the backyard. The backyard is filled with a bunchhh of flowers. Soon they arrived at Killuas playground.

"Why did you stop Illumi? Shouldn't we go to the testing gate?" Killua asks as Illimi walks to Y/ns and his tree.

"No Killua. You arnt allowed to leave without permission. But if Father finds out we left without permission, you will get torchered. We are going to climb the tree, jump over the wall, and go around the house to get to Y/n," Illumi states as he grabs Killua to give him a headstart on the tree.

"GYAAAA This is so exciting Illu! We haven't done this in a long time!" Killua starts with his excitement with climbing the tree to get to the top on the wall. Illumi did have to admit, he was enjoying spending time like this with Killua more.