Chapter 1

Y/n has just gotten out of school. She was wondering around looking for something to do rather than go home.

"Don't you see that the people in this house that you love are soon gonna die?! You have to study hard and get a good job to support this family. Now, go to school. Don't wanna be late do you."

"God I hate her. She's the one who should have gotten a good job since she was in a good family,"Y/n thinks, mentally rolling her eyes as she's strolling by the neighborhood.

Ever since her dad left, her mom got all mad and bipolor. She's never been the same. But she's always taking it put on Y/n.

As Y/n is in her mind, something catches her eye. In the corner of her eye, she sees a card.

Thinking she found a jackpot, she rushes to pick it up.

As she sees if it's any card with possible money, shes wrong. It looks like a license card. She turns it around to check for the name. Strangly, it doesn't have one.

Not caring that it doesn't have money, she lazily throws it in her bag.

Timeskip to her house

"I'm home," Y/n says quietly not wanting to wake up her baby sister.

"Y/N!!" All 3 of her younger siblings come huging her. Her siblings love her. They always depend on her since their mom is always working or spending the needed money at the club.

The second oldest is 10 years old, Julian. He's almost already her size even though he's 2 years younger than her. He's also always been the most cheerful in the family.

The middle child is 9 years old, Misaki. She's always been close to Julian cause of their close age. Shes very quiet with most people until you get to know her and she's the craziest.

The second youngest is 5, Lilia. She's always quiet. Even to the whole family. Since the youngest child is a baby and Julian and Misaki and close, shes never really fit in. Y/n notices and trys to be with her sometimes, but she always walks away or just doesn't respond.

And finially the youngest baby, Benji.
Benji is still only 10 months. Benji is the baby of some random guy though. Y/ns mother got pregnet by some random guy at the club. But that didn't stop them from loving him.

Anyways, after cooking for the kids and changing the baby, she went to her room

She dumped out her bag to check it. There was the card again. It was dirty with a lot of dirt.

"I wonder how long it's been there for," Y/n wonders. She goes to the sink to get it washed. She starts scrubbing it with a towel.

As she does that though, a glow seems to appear. It's coming from the card.

"The hell.." as she says thar everything stops and last thing she sees in the card as she blacken out.

No Illumi this chapter but please wait a little more 🙏

Also 500 words is not alot so ima need to edit a lot of this once I'm done with it 💀