Chapter 19

I'm in love w Teen Illumi guys

Y/ns pov

Where am I? I think to myself as my eyes start to open. My full vision starts to come back and I see..

"What the hell..," in front of me is a big ass building that looks wobbly and looks like it can fall on top on me. I can feel my soul literally leaving my body. I look around and see blurs of people staring at me and then I get a clearer view and see I was sitting under a tree where the sidewalk was and people were side eyeing me. I quickly stand up and start walking forward on the sidewalk trying to blend in with the crowd.

'No fucking way.. no fucking way' I tell myself in my mind. There's just no way this is happening. I try pinching myself but nothing is happening. The sidewalk ended and across the street I see a little park with a bench. I walk there and sit down. I still had my outfit on and still had my tote bag so I opened it. When I opened it there was a black card in it.

"Oh my gosh.." I looked at it and I was correct. It was the same card from the dream I had. "I miss you so fucking much Im definitely using you this time," I squeal and give the card a kiss. I look inside my bag again and see a hunter license. I see where this is going. I think I understand this 'game'. There was nothing else in the bag besides my phone. My books and papers were gone. I get back up and start walking around this big city. It looked like a downtown but bright. To be honest I didn't know what to do..

"Um excuse me?" I tap on the shoulder of a girl who looked about 20.

"What can I do for you?" She asks me back.

"May I ask what that building is for?" I ask her. I woke up like right it front of the entrance. Maybe, I'm meant to go in there?

"That's Heavens arena sweetheart. You fight for money," she explains. I make an :O expression and thank her. Fighting people? And you win money? Suddenly I was at the front desk signing up to fight soon. Ever since that dream that I think I'm in right now again, i felt motivated for the first time. I actually started exercising alot and training my body to be stronger. I think I can-

"Aw hell na," I whisper slowly as a big ass guys passes by me but he's not normal. He's like giant and had green spots on his face. Ew. I sit in the corner and just study everyone. They are all big. I got up and went to the restroom real quick. Once I saw no one was in there, I closed my eyes and tried to do the aura thingy I remember doing in the dream world. I couldn't do this anymore in my world but in this world, it's abnormal. I felt the aura threw my body. Okay so it still works. I heard my number so I walked out into the arena.

"Number 8992!!" And a big ripped guy comes out to his side and the crowd goes cheering.

"Number 8993!!" And I come out to my side and the crowd starts laughing. Bitches.

"Readyyy start!" The guy in striped uniform says and walked out the way.

"Listen girl just say defeat I don't wanna hurt you," the big guy says. I look at his outfit and smile.

"Nice Jorts. I love em," I tell him smiling. He get confused so I run to him to punch him in the stomach but then move back and kick him in the balls. "I think I can make them fit with a belt," I say aloud for him to hear. He's now holding his balls and can't move so the referee sends me to the 100th floor yippee :D that was fast