Chapter 8

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 'huh' Illumi seems to be the only one who wakes up by that. 'Why is there ringing sounds' Illumi thinks as he trys to open his eyes. Once he's adjusted to the light, he realizes he's not in his bed. He's remembers he fell asleep at Y/ns hotel due to lack of sleep. He turns around and to his suprise, Killua is the only one there spread all over the bed with his hair everywhere. Just as he was about to activate his nen to find Y/n, the door opens and there she is.

"Finially awake?" She asks as she goes to the bed and sits down. Illumi nods his head as he sits up on the bed.

"Where were you?" He asks, voice kinda raspy from just waking up.

"I did fall asleep for a while until Killua started kicking me and getting on top of me. I am used to sleeping with my siblings but Killua just.. yeah he sorta kicked me out," she chuckles a little while putting Killuas hair, hopefully waking him up. Thankfully he does.

"Is it time already?" Killua asks with his eyes still close as turns around and hugs Illumis torso. Y/n just smiles.

"Unfortunately, yes it's time. C'mon, you don't wanna get caught but your parents do you~" Y/n trys to convince him to get up. Killua just gives a whine and turns around one more time to look at Y/n.

"Finnne," he says as he stands up. Illumi does the same.

"Illumi, can I talk to you for a sec?" Y/n says as she stands up from the bed too. Illumi nods as he walks over to her side of the bed and sits down.

"Can I listen!" Killua says as he jumps on the bed again and jumps on it behind the two other kids. Y/n looks at Illumi with a look telling him 'you tell him no' Illumi understands now.

"Kil, why don't you wait outside. Just dont go anywhere or talk to anyone. If anyone trys to talk to you and is suspicious, kill them. You understand?" Ilumi tells Killua with a firm voice. Killua doesn't seem happy about it but nods and jumps out the window. "What is is that you wanted to talk about?"

Y/n stands up to get her bag and takes out the so called hunters license. She walks back to the bed and sits down. "Last night, I checked up on the card. Look," she said handing Illumi the card. The card had numbers on them now.

"Two? What is that suppose to mean?" Illumi asks as he raised the card and squints at it.

"I don't know.. it just appeared. But iv been doing research at the small library that's not too far from here and I think I can get information of the card from the Hunters Association. What do you think?" Y/n asks with her hands together.

'What I think is that you should just quit researching and accept the fact that you are here with me' "sure that sounds fine to me. Now if you dont mind, I have to go," Illumi says standing up. Y/n stands up and walks Illumi to the window.

"By the way, I found out you can receive one if you take the Hunters test. Wanna try it with me?" She says smiling and wiggling her eyebrows. Illumi actually thought that was a good idea. It can be helpful in assassinations.

"I do think that's that's good idea. I'll think about it," he says bluntly. Before leaving though, he petted Y/ns head. "Bye Y/n," he says really quick before jumping out the window, blushing a little. 'I touched her hair' he says, staring at his hand. "Let's go Kil," he says walking in front of Killua.

"Waiiit I didn't get to say bye to Y/nn!" Killua whines as he drags himself behind his big brother.

"We have to get home soon. We don't wanna get caught," he tells his younger brother.

"Okay," killua says with a very droopy frown.

Timeskip to Zoldyk mansion

After seeking inside, training, and doing whatever Assasins do, it was finially dinner time.