32| 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry ma'am, she didn't mean it." Theo intervened.

Yes I did!

Theo dragged my arm and pulled me out of the store. As I was screaming every expletive known to man, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and began typing on it. After a couple of seconds, he held his phone in the air and flashed me the screen.

"See, we have 120 hours to take the pill after unprotected sex. We have been searching the stores for hours. Stassie, this is crazy. Let's get back to the hotel and get some sleep. I'll get the pills later."

I was not even trying to hear what he was saying to me. I was still rattling in fear.

"It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if you got pregnant anyways." He said immediately torpedoing me into a rage.

I hurled my handbag at his head.

"Ow." He laughed. "I was kidding Stassie." He rubbed the spot on his forehead my purse had landed on and continued laughing.

This whole ordeal is not funny. "You're a terrorist!" I burst into tears.

Theo placed his hands on my shoulders, and I began to cry in his chest. Was I being overdramatic? Of course, but if I turned out pregnant, my life as I know it will be over. Because I will murder Theo.

"COLE!" I screamed his name out of nowhere.

In the bombarding disarray in my mind, his name burst through spontaneously.

"Who?" Theo questioned me with a confused expression.

"Dr. Nunez. Remember, the doctor. He should have access to some Plan B's. He gave me his number. I should give him a call." I spoke, excited that I finally came up with a fucking solution. I wanted this day to be over with.

Theo froze.

I rolled my eyes. After that explosive night of us fighting in the alley of a club. I have not spoken to Cole. He was cute. The thing is, I was obviously more interested in Theo. It wasn't intentional, but I just have not been in contact with him since that night. Theo clearly has a massive jealousy problem. So do I but to an extent. I'm never going to make myself look crazy over some man.

"Uh, let's check out another store." Theo changed his tune.

Just a few seconds ago he was urging us to go back to the hotel.

"It's not that big of a deal Theo. I'll just give him a call to see if he could pull a few strings," I communicated simply not thinking anything of the obvious mood change Theo was displaying.

"Don't call him Stassie," Theo's tone was serious.

"Get out of my fucking face." I snapped.

I pressed my finger on his contact number on my phone. I froze as everything began to click in my mind on why Theo was acting so strange. Cole's number was blocked. My eyes peered up at Theo who was displaying a guilty demeanor.

"Theo." I was appalled. I don't know how I missed this. I've been in la la land with him.

When did he even have the opportunity to go through my phone and do this?

Cole was the furthest thing on my mind, but that still does not give Theo the fucking authority to go into my phone and block him.

"Look, I'm sorry." He nervously stuck his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

"Why did you block his number?" I questioned him as the seriousness of the situation began unfolding in my mind.

"I don't know. I guess I was still jealous." He answered. His eyes were on the ground, and he was apologetic, but I was not having it. He is ridiculous.