16| 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒐𝒖𝒔 🔥

I watched Stassie's ass as we entered the house

I watched Stassie's ass as we entered the house. No one was home. Her hips swayed from side to side, and I licked my lips. Im willing to put my life on it that she has never had someone put her in her place.

I am going to have fun putting her down.

Josh and Minka are currently at the theme park with the twins. I saw the look of terror in Minka's eyes when Josh surprised the twins with the tickets.

Serve her fucking right!

"I'm going to take a shower," Stassie announced before heading toward the direction of the room she is staying at for the rest of the summer.

I nodded my head and headed upstairs to my room. The room was fully furnished with black and white contemporary-style furniture. It was an ample spacious room, and like the other house, I had access to the balcony in my room.

I frowned at my phone when I saw a swarm of text messages from none other than Charlene herself. I saw her at the club tonight, and I did everything I can to avoid her.

Although the sex with her was insane. She is fucking nuts. Like borderline personality disorder nuts!

I ignored her message and went on to plug my phone into the charger.

I undressed out of my clothes, sat on my bed, and rolled up a joint. Tonight was... interesting. I had fun with Stassie. A lot of fun. If you had told me that I would be enjoying my time with Josh's cunt of a nanny a couple of weeks ago, I would not believe you.

I rolled up another joint, and just as I was bout to light it, I was interrupted when I heard a light knock on my door.

Josh and the kids are currently not home, so I already knew who was behind the door.

I stood on my feet headed towards the direction of the door, and turned the handle. Stassie was standing before me with her small frame wrapped in a small white towel.

"Hey you. Do you have a shirt I could borrow?" She asked with a suspicious smile.

A smile etched into my lips. I could read her intentions from a mile away. I know what she is doing. The sexual tension between us has been off the charts. Especially after tonight. I'm sure we both still hate each other's guts, but the way I know I would fuck the girl lights out if I had the opportunity has me disrupted.

I stepped to the side and reached for one of the shirts I had lying on my bed.

"Here," I said, handing her a shirt.

"Thanks." She grinned.

"You want to come in?" I asked her, and without saying another word, she walked in, and I shut the door behind her.

She slipped my shirt on over her head over her towel. My shirt swallowed her petite body. I could not take my eyes off her. I cracked my knuckles and decided to get the night started.