- f o r t y f o u r -

"You are my favourite feeling."

* * *

"Strip." He demanded and I complied immediately, pulling the dirty shirt over my head and throwing it into the laundry basket as I stood in front of him in only my underwear, crossing my arms over my body.

"Don't. Drop your hands." He demanded as I gulped, letting my arms fall to my sides.

His eyes scanned my bare chest and the rest of my body, leaving a fiery trail in their path before moving back up to my probably red face.

He pulled me closer to him, hooking his hand in my underwear before letting it go so that it snapped against my skin, making me yelp.

"Take it off, and stand under the shower." He told me.

I nodded as he patted my hip twice while I removed my underwear under his watchful gaze before turning on the shower and standing under it.

"Can I take this off darling?" He asked pulling at his sweatpants.

I bit my lip, his bulge visible as I looked back up to his eyes and nodded, because I was more than comfortable around him now.

He tugged at his sweatpants as I turned around, my back facing him before I felt him stand right behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"So good for me baby." He cooed in my ear, his hand resting on my chest while the the other inched lower but I pushed it away, very aware of what was pressing against my lower back like a rock.

I turned around in his arms, not daring to look down as I kept my eyes on his before pressing kisses to his jaw, then his neck and chest while he sighed in content.

"You'll spoil me like this, darling." He said strained as my hand trailed further down before he suddenly grabbed it, pushing me into the glass wall.

A gasp escaped my lips as his erection pressed against my stomach as he glared daggers at me.

"What do you think you're doing?" He grunted lowly when I gulped, trying to muster my confidence before I spoke.

"I-I wanted to pleasure you too." I said in a small voice when he groaned, dropping his head onto my shoulder.

"You don't have to do anything darling, your pleasure is my pleasure. Don't feel like you need to pleasure me just because I do you." He said looking back at me but I shook my head.

"N-no, I want to. I-I want to experience everything with you. Please?" I asked, biting my lips nervously.

His eyes searched mine for any kind of reluctance or hesitation, but he found none, because I was sure of what I wanted before he nodded once, stepping back from me a bit.

"On your knees, now." He commanded and I gulped, doing as he told and getting level with his hard erection.

My eyes widened when I saw it. He was so big, and I doubted he would fit in any way as I brought my hands up and stroked his length, watching as he sucked in a sharp breath.

I guess that reaction's good.

Thinking I was doing the right thing, I stroked his length a few times before placing a kiss at the tip and his eyes immediately snapped down to me, dark and hungry, and so very dangerous.

I let my tongue taste him, feeling the salty flavour coat my tongue from his pre cum as I licked as best as I could, making sure not to leave out any spot.

"Fucking stop playing with me. Open your mouth." He demanded and I obliged immediately, opening my mouth as he aligned it at my mouth before pushing it in.