- f i f t y f o u r -

"Hurry up, Em! You're going to be late otherwise!" Nessa screeched in my ears and I winced, hurriedly finishing up my breakfast and getting up

"Go change your clothes quickly, I've put them out on your bed. Hurry!" She said and I went upstairs utterly confused because she and Noah had been rushing me since I had woken up, and wouldn't tell me why.

Getting dressed in the outfit she had laid out on my bed, I followed her instructions and finger combed my hair, putting a bow in my half ponytail.

I put on some gloss and jewellery as well, slipping my wedding and engagement ring on before pulling on my shoes.

Going back downstairs, Noah rushed me outside where Grant was waiting for me and opened the door just as I turned around

"Can you at least tell me where I'm going?" I asked and he shook his head just as Vanessa came running out with a bag.

"You forgot your essentials, phone and everything." She said breathlessly and hugged me tightly, followed by Noah.

"Just remember Em, have fun, do what you want to do, and don't let anyone force anything on you, got it?" She grabbed me by my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes when I nodded in confusion.

"Okay." I said with a frown before I was practically shoved into the back seat and the car started moving just as Grant got in the front with the security behind us.

"Grant? Where are we going?" I asked, leaning forward when he smiled faintly.

"Can't tell, Mrs. Ricci. You're going to have to wait and see." He said and no matter how sneakily I asked him or annoyed both him and the driver, they wouldn't tell me and I had to shut up when they slid the partition up.

So I sat there with a pout on my face, arms crossed over my chest because I had no idea what was going on until we reached what I released was the airport.

I was led to the private plane I was sure Eros owned and buckled up, receiving a call from Arty to have a safe journey and enjoy myself.

"But where am I even going?" I whined into the phone when he laughed.