"Oh, yes, you are," Shinsou said calmly. He placed his hands on her stomach, standing behind her and lifted her off her feet, taking her out of the kitchen like it was nothing. Yoshiko whined and complained, and Bear happily followed the lavender head outside, wagging his tail. Bakugo got up and glared at Yoshiko.

"Shinsou keeps her in control," Kirishima muttered, standing outside the kitchen.

"Just like you and I keep Bakugo from murdering every person he sees," Kaminari added.

"I heard that, Dunce Face," Bakugo said, walking out of the kitchen.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

"Toshi, you dont have to come with me," Yoshiko said as she laced her sneakers, wisps of black and white hair falling to the front as she bent.

"They were like family to me, too, y'know? I go because I want to."

Yoshiko smiled to herself and then put a collar around Bear's neck, attaching a leash to it. Mineta drooled, watching her.

"I wish she would put a collar around me and-" He began, but Shinsou kicked him in the nuts without a second thought.

"I suggest you keep your brain out of the gutter," Shinsou said with a poker face, which made it sound scary.

"Thanks, Hito." Yoshiko smiled.

The three walked out of the dorms and towards the train station, bear walking ahead of them, almost dragging Yoshiko by the leash and making her jog. Bear always got amused looks on the train. He was bigger than an average dog and looked like a mini bear. When they got off the train, Yoshiko stopped by a flower shop and got two bouquets of roses while Shinsoh took the leash and stood outside patiently waiting for her.

From there, they walked to the graveyard, skipping the graves and stopping in the middle of the yard in front of two graves, which already had a lot of flowers on them. As expected of a hero's and a healer's grave. Yoshiko's father's and brother's graves lay side by side. She crouched in the middle of the two graves and set one boquete on each grave. Shinsou crouched down beside her, and Bear knew well enough to sit silently.

Yoshiko muttered a silent prayer under her breath. Her heart stirred with emotions when she saw their graves. But Yoshiko kept a calm face. She had learnt to smile through the pain. And that is what she'd always do.

When they exited the graveyard, Shinsou put a hand on her shoulder. He never explained why, but Yoshiko knew it was his way of comforting her, which she appreciated. Yoshiko looked up at her tall friend and smiled, which she returned with a soft one. They bought ice cream and sat on a bench under a tree. Bear had already gobbled down his and stared at the cone in Yoshiko's and Shinsou's hands intently.

"So." Yoshiko began.

"So?"

"When are you planning on confessing to Aktugawa?" Yoshiko asked smugly.

"Oh, Good Lord," Shinsou muttered, running a hand down his always-tired face. "You're going to start again, aren't you?"

"I'm not going to stop till you fucking confess." Yoshiko winked. When Yoshiko wasn't looking, Bear gobbled her entire cone.

"Bear!" Yoshiko exclaimed. "Bad boy!"

Bear whined and kept his head in her lap. He didnt like being called 'bad boy.'

"That's his way of asking you to not tease me," Shinsou smirked. He patted Bear's head, making the dog wag his tail. Yoshiko rolled her eyes.

"Well, let's get going," Yoshiko said. "I have to meet up with the girls."