Returning To The Family

**Later**:

After going to the station, the trio went over their plan one more time, before Dean pulled Roman aside and they said their goodbyes. Roman held tightly to Dean, not wanting to let him go, he wanted to be strong for Dean, but he could feel his tears falling. Seth watched as Dean pulled away just enough to hold Roman's face with both of his hands, before speaking words only Roman could hear. Dean kissed Roman, promising him he'd return, he then looked at Seth before he turned and left. Roman wiped away his tears, Seth went up to him and put a hand on his shoulder, without saying anything Roman pulled away and walked out of the room.

Meanwhile, after leaving Dean headed to a phone booth and called Hunter.

"Helmsley?" Hunter said answering.

"Hunter, it's me!"

"Dean! Holy shit, are you okay? Where are you?" Hunter asked quickly.

"I'm fine! The Feds are pissed they had to let me walk though!" Dean lied. "They kept my phone, never used the damn thing anyway! So, it's useless!"

"Where are you, I'll send someone to get you?" Hunter asked.

"At the gas station on the corner, by the police station." Dean answered.

"Alright, hang tight! Someone will be there in 10!"

"See you soon bossman!" Dean said hanging up, he took his phone out and quickly sent Roman a text.

D- Hunter bought the story! Someone's coming to get me.

R- Be careful, please!

D- I promise! Don't call me, I'll contact you as soon as I can!

R- Okay, come home to me!

D- I will! I love you!

R- I love you too!

Dean quickly hid his phone in his boot after turning it off, seconds later a car pulled up, Kane and Show got out smiling.

"Ambrose! Welcome back man!" Show greeted him.

"It's good to be back Show!" Dean said, as they got into the car.

"Hunter and Stephanie, have been going crazy trying to get you out! They called everyone in, and even called in favors!" Kane explained.

"Really?" Dean said surprised.

"Yep, the damn Feds blocked us every time! We couldn't get anywhere near you!" Kane added.

"I was kept in solitary the entire time, it was a nice little vacation! I had fun messing with them though!" Dean said smiling.

They soon arrived at the warehouse and went inside, everyone starred at Dean, all of them glad to have him back! As he passed he greeted a few of them before he went upstairs to Hunter's office. Going inside he saw Hunter, Steph, Orton and Barrett, Steph was the first to greet him.

"Welcome back Deano!" She said hugging him.

"Thanks Steph, it's good to be back home!" Dean lied, before he hugged Hunter.

"Hey Ambrose, welcome back." Orton said holding his hand out to Dean.

"Thanks Randy!" Dean said smiling, as he shook his hand, he could tell both Orton and Barrett were nervous.

"Good to have you back mate!" Barrett added, shaking Dean's hand too.

"Alright, you guys get back to work, we want to talk to Dean!" Hunter ordered.

Once alone Dean sat on the couch smiling, Steph got them all a drink to celebrate, before she spoke.

"We're so glad to have you back Deano! Things haven't been the same with our top guy in jail!"

"I'm back and ready to kick some ass!" Dean said, as he had some of his champagne. "This shit is awful Steph! Don't you have any beer?"

"Nope!" She answered smiling.

"Any idea who set us up?" Dean asked, already knowing.

"No, but we're thinking it could be the Wyatts." Hunter answered.

"Nope!" Dean said, as he finished his drink in one gulp, before setting the glass down. "They aren't the ones who called the police!" He said, he wasn't going to tell anyone about Orton and Barrett until he had his fun with them first!

"Who else could it have been?" Steph questioned.

"Don't know, but I plan on finding out!" Dean answered.

"Alright, we'll leave it up to you to find out. Let's talk business then, since the deal went bad with the Wyatts they've been threatening to cause the family problems! So, Steph and I agreed to meet with them in three days. We're taking Orton and Barrett, but we want you by our side like always Deano!" Hunter explained.

"You know I wouldn't miss a party Hunter!" Dean agreed smiling.

**The Next Day**:

After spending the day with the family, learning everything he could about the deal and keeping up apperances, by that night Dean was finally able to get away. Dean usually went for a few beers by himself every night, so when he announced where he was going his family didn't think anything of it. After going to his usual bar, where everyone knew and liked him, he sat at his regular booth and tried to come up with a plan to get to Roman. That's when he saw her, she was young, beautiful and looking for someone to notice her...Dean's old type!

He went up to her and put his back to the bar as he spoke to her, using all his usual flirty ways, he told her if she acted like he was going home with her and then actually take him to her house he'd pay her. At first she wasn't sure, but soon he was able to convince her and they left. Once at her place he told her she was a sweet girl who didn't need to go to the bar to find a man, before he thanked her. He then gave her the money he promised her, before he used her phone and called a cab. When it arrived he got in and headed for Roman and Seth's hotel. On the way he texted Roman he was coming, he couldn't wait to hold Roman again!

TBC...