Lawyering Up

Later that night Seth woke up and looked over at Roman's bed, expecting to see his partner fast asleep, instead he was gone. Confused he got up and found Roman in the main part of the room starring at Dean's picture, lost in his thoughts. As Seth watched him, he began to worry that his brother was falling hard for Ambrose! He knew Roman wouldn't jepordize their case, but the way Ambrose was taking over Roman's heart made Seth very uneasy! He had wanted Roman to find someone for a long time now, but Dean was a criminal, part of a very dangerous Crime Family. Falling for Dean could cost Roman more than a broken heart, it could get him killed!

"Did I wake you?" Roman asked finally noticing Seth.

"Uh, no!" Seth answered, as he sat beside Roman on the couch. "What ya doing?"

"Couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd get some work done." Roman answered.

"Really? How's starring at Ambrose's picture going to help?" Seth asked smiling, as he took the picture from Roman.

"Ambrose is the key to bringing down The Authority Seth, I can feel it!" Roman answered sighing.

"If he is, we'll figure out how to bring them down! We always do!" Seth said. "Ro, is...is there something else you aren't telling me?" Seth asked gently, he didn't want to come out and accuse Roman of anything, he needed Roman to confess it himself first.

"No, is something bugging you Two-Tones?" Roman asked, trying to keep his feelings for Dean hidden.

"Nope." Seth lied, mentally cursing Roman for not telling him about Ambrose.

"It's late, we should go to bed." Roman said.

"Yeah, I'm exhausted!" Seth agreed yawning, he'd let it go for now not wanting Roman mad at him.

**Three Days Later**:

Hunter angrily paced his office, it had been three damn days since Dean had been arrested. Even with all their connections, none of their plans to free Dean had worked, the Feds were smarter than Hunter thought. If Dean wasn't being questioned by the Agents, he was kept in solitary under the watch of officers not under The Authority's rule. Stephanie was furious, and wanted Kane and Show to hurt Orton and Barrett, but Hunter managed to keep them alive, but he was seriously thinking of letting the Giants do what Steph wanted! They needed to get Dean back, not just because he was their top guy, but because they were family.

"Hunter, we have another problem!" Stephanie said coming into the room.

"What now? Can't you handle it Steph?" Hunter demanded.

"It's Wyatt! He's demanding a meeting with you and I, or he's going to start causing our operation problems!" She explained.

"He's threatening me? I'll have that in-bred hillbilly and his idiot brothers six feet under, before he even knows what's happening!" Hunter yelled angrily.

"What about Dean? Any ideas how we're getting him out?" Stephanie asked.

"Not yet, but we will get him out! No one can stop The Authority, we run this damn town! I'm going to call Wyatt, you call Reed and send him to the jail as Dean's lawyer! He'll buy us some time, until we figure out how free Dean!"