Feelings And Emotions

Later after a tense car ride, the trio arrived at their hotel room. They went inside and Dean looked around smiling, before he flopped down on the couch.

"This is cool! If I had known being one of the good guys meant living like this, I would become one a long time ago!" Dean said smiling.

"You wouldn't like it, being a good guy means following the rules Ambrose!" Seth said bitterly.

"Yeah, you're right! It's more fun breaking them!" Dean replied. "So, where do I sleep?"

"You're on it!" Roman answered smiling.

"I've slept on worse! Mind if I have a shower?" Dean asked standing.

"Go ahead." Roman answered.

"I'm going to go get dinner, either of you want to come with me?" Seth asked hoping Roman would agree so he could talk to him and apologize.

"I'm not hungry!" Roman answered.

"Me neither." Dean added knowing Seth really didn't care if he wanted to go.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later." Seth said sadly, as he left.

"I'm going to go for my shower." Dean said, as he went into the bathroom.

After his shower, Dean realized he didn't have any clothes to change into except for what he had been arrested in. After drying off, he wrapped a towel around his waist and came out of the bathroom, he called to Roman.

"I'm in the bedroom!" Roman called back.

"Hey, I have a little problem." Dean said, as he went into the room, Roman turned around and froze seeing Dean in only a towel.

"What...what's the problem?" Roman asked, forcing himself to look away from Dean.

"Well, I kind of have nothing to wear!" Dean answered. "So, unless you guys want me sleeping in the nude, I need something to wear!" He explained, noticing the way Roman blushed when he mentioned sleeping nude.

"I think I have something, might be a little big on you though." Roman said, as he looked for something for Dean to wear. "Here."

"Thanks." Dean said smiling, as he took the basketball shorts and tank top from Roman, their hands briefly touching.

"No problem." Roman replied, as Dean went into the bathroom, not shutting the door all the way, so Roman could see him changing. "Problem, huge problem!" He whispered, forcing himself to look away.

"Thanks again!" Dean said, as he came back into the room, and leaned on the door frame. "So, Agent Reigns, you really not hungry or were you just wanting to be alone with me?" Dean asked smirking.

"First of all, you can stop calling me Agent Reigns, call me Roman! Secondly, I wasn't hungry then, but I' am now!" Roman answered starring at how dangerously low his shorts hung on Dean's hips.

"Good! Cause I'm starving!" Dean replied, catching Roman's hidden meaning, hoping Roman caught his too.

Before either of them could say or do anything though, Seth returned and in a way both men were relieved, not wanting to do something they would regret.

"Hey, Agent Pretty Boy's back!" Dean said smiling, as they went into the main part of the room.

"I brought dinner back for us." Seth said noticing Dean was wearing Roman's clothes.

"Aw, Princess you do care!" Dean teased, as they sat down and began eating.

"Shut up and eat your damn food!" Seth said annoyed, Dean smiled.

**Three Days Later**:

After agreeing to help, Dean spent the next three days going over their plan, he told the Agents whatever they needed. Seth was still unsure about the whole plan and hated having to do whatever Ambrose said. He could only put up with it for so long, before he needed a break. To make things worse, Roman still avoided him, only talking to him about the case, Seth felt horrible for what he had said. He wanted to fix this, but Roman wouldn't let him. Dean and Roman spent every minute together, they'd talk about the case for awhile, before Dean would change the subject and they'd talk about themselves. Dean had never felt this comfortable with anyone, and his feelings quickly grew deeper for the Samoan. Roman felt exactly like Dean, he had never opened up to another so quickly; except for Seth, and his feelings for Dean grew deeper the longer he was with him.

Neither said anything though, until the night before Dean was to go undercover, Seth had gone to the station to talk to the Captain, leaving Dean and Roman alone. As Dean showered, Roman stood looking out the window lost in his thoughts of Dean, he was so scared that something would go wrong and Dean would end up hurt, or worse...killed! He wanted to call the whole thing off, and put Dean back in jail where he knew he'd be safe! He knew he couldn't though, they had a job to do, and Dean was a big boy who knew the risks he was taking. It still didn't make any of this any easier though!

TBC...