Cops And Robbers

The rain began to fall lightly, he pulled his leather jacket closer to him to fight off the cold, as he followed the oblivious man a few feet in front of him. He knew everything about the man he followed, so he didn't worry about losing him among the many people that were out despite the weather. Suddenly the man he was following stopped outside a rundown apartment building, before going inside and getting onto the elevator. Knowing what floor the man was going to, he went inside after him and took the stairs to the sixth floor. Once on his desired floor, he quickly found the door he wanted and knocked. Seconds later the door opened and seeing him the other man's eyes grew wide with fear. He didn't give the older man a chance to do or say anything before he punched him, knocking the man to the floor.

"D...Dean!" The man said holding his nose, as he starred up at him from the floor.

"Hello Max!" Dean said smiling, as he came into the apartment kicking the door shut behind him. "You're late on your bill Maxy!"

"I...I know Dean, I was going to pay, but some bitch stole all my damn money!"

"That sounds like a personal problem Maxy!" Dean said, as he took his jacket off and put it on the chair.

"What...what are you doing?" Max asked scared.

"I don't want to get blood on my jacket! I love this jacket!" Dean answered.

"Blood? From what?" Max asked, as he finally stood.

"You!" Dean answered smiling, as he rolled his neck.

"Dean...Mr. Ambrose, please I...I just need a little more time!" Max begged.

"This was your second extension! So, now you have two options Maxy, one is you give me all the money you owe my bosses! Or option two, I beat you within an inch of your life? Either one is fine by me!" Dean explained.

"I...I don't have the money!" Max answered.

"Well, Maxy I guess it's option two!" Dean said smiling, as he walked towards Max. "This is gonna hurt!" He said smiling, as he punched Max.

A little while later Dean returned to the warehouse his bosses owned smiling, he headed upstairs to his bosses office and knocked.

"Yeah?" A male voice called out.

"Hey bossman!" Dean greeted the large man, as he came inside the room. "Shitty weather out!" He said, as he walked up to the desk and sat down in the chair in front of it, putting his feet up.

"Feet Ambrose!" The large, muscular man scolded Dean smiling. "Out playing?"

"When aren't I Hunter?" Dean answered, taking his feet off the desk.

"Where this time?"

"I went to visit a business associate!" Dean answered, as he took out his cigarettes and put one in his mouth.

"Put that away Dean!" A female voice scolded him, as she came into the room.

"Stop being so uptight Steph!" Dean said smiling, he put the smoke back before he continued the conversation. "You guys remember our old friend Max?"

"That little shit owes us money...again! None of our guys have been able to find him though!" Hunter said angrily.

"None of them could find him, cause they don't have a brain between them! You guys should really consider hiring smarter men!"

"Really?" Hunter asked smiling. "Why?"

"Think about what it says about your organization? Having a bunch of brain-dead idiots working for you, well...I think you get the idea!" Dean said smiling.

"You work for us! In fact you're our top guy, so what's that say about us?" Stephanie asked smiling.

"Now that's best for business!" Dean answered smiling. "Anyway, like I was saying, I went and paid a little visit to ol' Maxy boy!"

"How'd you find him?" Steph asked.

"My little secret bosslady! After our little talk, he decided to pay up everything he owes you, plus a little extra for the bullshit!" Dean explained.

" Max?" Hunter asked shocked.

"Yep!" Dean answered smiling, as he took the money out and tossed it onto the desk.

"It's all here!" Steph said, as she counted the money. "Plus $200!"

"Damn Ambrose! This is why you're our top guy!" Hunter said smiling.

"I'm gonna go get a beer! See ya later." Dean said getting up.

**Meanwhile**:

Across town in a hotel room, a lone male sat starring at a computer screen; the same thing he'd been doing for the last two hours. He sighed as he leaned back, rubbing his hands over his face, before he put his long, black hair into a low bun. He then returned his attention back to the computer screen. Roman Reigns didn't look or act like the usual stuffy, boring FBI Agents you normally see. Roman stood 6'3, he was muscular, had long, black hair and a tribal tattoo on his right arm representing his Samoan heritage. He was quiet, normally letting his partner Seth Rollins do the talking. Seth wasn't as big or strong as Roman; Seth stood at 6'1, he was muscular, but wasn't as built as his partner. He too didn't look or act like a usual FBI Agent; he had shoulder length brown hair that he dyed blond on the right side only, earning him his nickname Two-Tones! Roman and Seth were complete opposites in both personality and looks, but they worked so well together, having been partners for five years now. In the five years they've worked for the bureau, they specialized in Organized Crime Families, and their hard work managed to earn them the highest arrest rate in the bureau, they also brought down some of the biggest gangs around. Seth and Roman weren't just partners though, they were best friends...brothers! They knew everything about each other, hiding nothing from the other, including Roman being gay; Seth was straight, and was the only one who knew about Roman. Roman wasn't ashamed, he just didn't want his personal life to affect the job he loved so much!

TBC...