Wrong Love

An hour later, Dean lay on the couch in the dark, his heart ached so badly for Roman, but he knew he had done the right thing by not letting Roman love him! Just because it was the right thing, didn't make it hurt any less! Unable to sleep Dean got up and went outside on the balcony, leaning on the railing he sighed as he looked out at the city. He shivered a little from the cold, he was only wearing Roman's shorts and tank top. He went to go back inside when he felt a blanket placed around his shoulders. He turned and saw Roman standing beside him, they smiled sadly at each other, before Roman spoke.

"I couldn't sleep, so I came out here and saw you. You looked cold, so I brought you a blanket. If you want to be alone I can go?"

"No! I'm so damn tired of being alone!" Dean replied, before he kissed Roman, it caught Roman by surprise, but he quickly began kissing him back.

"Dean, I...I don't want to do something you don't want!" Roman said, when the kiss ended.

"Roman?"

"Yeah?"

"Sleep with me!" Dean said starring into Roman's eyes.

"No." Roman said gently, Dean looked away. "I want to make love to you!" He said smiling, as Dean looked at him again, before Roman took Dean's hand and led him to the bedroom.

**The Next Day**:

The next morning Roman woke up before Dean, he looked over at Seth's bed and saw it was empty and still made; meaning he hadn't come back last night. He then turned over and saw Dean was still asleep, he looked so peaceful laying there, and Roman smiled as he thought of how they had spent the night making love. He knew the man beside him was the one he had been searching for, and his heart broke knowing that this could be the last time he had to hold Dean. None of them knew what would happen when Dean left to go back to his family. There was always the chance that something could go wrong and Dean could be hurt or killed! The thought of losing Dean made his heart physically hurt, he sat on the edge of the bed, his tears falling silently. Suddenly he felt Dean's arms wrap around his waist, before Dean kissed his shoulder.

"Ro, stop crying please. Everything's going to be fine, I promise!" Dean said, as he got up and sat on Roman's lap.

"Dean, I'm scared! What if you get found out? Or hurt? I...I can't lose you!"

"You won't Roman!" Dean said kissing him. "I'm smart and careful Ro, no one will ever know!" Dean assured him.

"Promise me you'll come back to me!" Roman said seriously looking into Dean's eyes.

"I promise you baby boy, I'm coming back to you! Nothing will keep me from you!" Dean answered, before he kissed him again.

"Ro, I'm back and..." Seth began, as he came into the room, but trailed off seeing Dean and Roman kissing, he became angry. "What the hell?"

"Dammit!" Roman said after he pulled away from the kiss. "Give us a minute and I'll explain!" He said, as Seth left the room shutting the door behind him.

"Uh, oh I think Sethie's angry at us baby boy!" Dean said, as they both smiled.

"Wouldn't be the first time! Would you mind letting me talk to him alone?" Roman asked kissing Dean.

"Nope! I'm going for a shower, it's too damn early for me to deal with his bullshit!" Dean agreed smiling, before he kissed Roman and got up.