The Deal

After stopping long enough to get back-up, with Roman and Seth in the lead car they went after The Authority. As Roman drove, Seth talked to the other cars over the radio explaining what was going on; they wanted all six men, but if the Wyatts got away that was okay, their priority was to make sure all three Authority members were taken into custody! After he was done Roman spoke, asking about the annoymous caller.

"Seth, how do we know this isn't some bullshit setup?" Roman asked.

"We don't, but we've been trying for days to find something...anything about Ambrose, but we have nothing! So, when I got that call telling me that all three would be there, fake or not I knew we had to follow the lead!" Seth explained.

"Alright, Two-Tones, I know something else is bugging you, what is it?" Roman asked.

"I just told you!" Seth answered.

"Seth, you've been acting strange for days now, and it's gotten worse since you got that phone call! What's going on man, talk to me!" Roman said.

"I hate how well we know each other sometimes!" Seth said smiling. "It's really the case though, remember how you told me you had a bad feeling about it?"

"I said I have a weird feeling Seth!" Roman corrected him.

"Same thing dude!" Seth said looking at Roman. "Anyway, since we took this case you've become even more obsessed than you normally do! It reminds me of..."

"The Foster case." Roman said quietly cutting Seth off, as he gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"Yeah." Seth answered quietly. "You shut me out Rome, almost got yourself killed because you let Foster get into your head! I almost lost you Ro, after that case I made myself a promise! That if I saw you becoming that way again I'd take us off the case, even if you hated me for it, you mean more to me than our job Ro, you're my brother!" Seth said gently.

"Seth, I know I put you through hell; I shut you out, took stupid risks and I'm so sorry! I let him into my head, he used my love for you to screw with my damn head, I pushed you away to keep you safe! I made you a promise Seth, and I won't let you down! I learned from my past, it won't happen again!"

"I believe you Rome, but it still doesn't take away my fear!" Seth answered.

"I know Seth, all I can do is give you my word I'll never hurt you again like that!"

"I can't lose you Ro! You're the only family I've got!" Seth said sadly.

"You're the only family I've got too Seth!" Roman answered quietly.

"We're five minutes out! I'll let the others know, so they can kill their lights and sirens." Seth said, as he quickly changed the subject.

After arriving at the warehouse, they surrounded it, then from their cars they kept watch. As Roman watched he was tense, the feeling he had since the beginning of the case became stronger! He didn't have to look at Seth to know he was just as tense as he was.

"We couldn't have missed them!" Seth said frustrated.

"No way, we had enough time to get here before they did! Maybe it was a..."

"Look!" Seth said cutting Roman off, as two cars arrived from opposite directions. "Showtime! I'll let everyone know to be ready to move in on our orders!"

**With Dean**:

After having his little conversation with mommy and daddy, Dean headed to meet up with Orton an Barrett at the car. Everyone knew the three of them hated each other. Randy and Wade hated how Dean could do or say whatever the hell he wanted to anyone including Hunter and Stephanie and no one cared! If it was anyone else they'd be severely reprimanded. Not only that, but they protected Dean like he was the only family member that mattered! He was put in charge of all the biggest jobs and when Dean said they should or shouldn't do something Hunter and Stephanie listened; he was like a damn God! Randy and Wade resented Dean's hold over The Authority, he had all the power, but wasted it, he was foolish, reckless and thought he was untouchable! They couldn't deny Dean was good, damn good and unless they got rid of him, all Randy and Wade would ever be was second best!

"You Princesses ready to go?" Dean asked smiling.

"One day your smartass mouth is going to get you into trouble Ambrose!" Wade said angrily.

"Aw, are you and Randy jealous?" Dean taunted.

"Of your crazy ass, not likely!" Wade answered.

"We got the package, let's just get this over with!" Randy said, as he got into the drivers seat, Wade got into the passengers seat, and Dean got into the back.

A little while later they pulled up to the abandoned warehouse, just as the Wyatts arrived. Before getting out Randy handed Dean the package, they watched as the three Wyatt members got out, they were huge!

"Wow, whatever those in-bred rednecks are eating is working! Doesn't matter boys, we're The Authority! They have height, but we have experience, strength, speed and smarts!" Dean said smiling.

"Which one do you thinks the leader?" Wade asked.

"Dean?" Randy asked.

"My guess...it's the shorter one." Dean answered, as he studied the three men.

"Why him?" Wade asked.

"Easy, look how the other two keep him between them! They're protecting him!"

"What's our plan?" Randy asked.

"Follow my lead, if things turn ugly...and with these three it will; ugh looking at them is going to give me nightmares for the next month, then we do what we always do...kick ass!" Dean answered, as they got out and headed to where the three men waited.

TBC...