I.. here is what I know...

Aizawa: *sigh* Did you really just agree to him being outside?

Nezu: As long as I know where he is, yes. 

Aizawa: Are you out of your mind?

Nezu: I was never this clear about things.

Aizawa: What if he gets hurt?

Nezu: That will not happen.

Aizawa: And why?

Nezu: I will have a hero nearby at any costs plus make him a costume which will be a one in a kind so I can guarantee that he won't get hurt. A healer will be on standby at all costs and also nearby.

Aizawa: ... *sigh* going overboard?

Nezu: Nothing is too much if it comes to my little pup!

Aizawa: I agree on that one...

Nezu: Now then shall we talk about what you found out the other day?

I knew what he meant. But.... I was way to much into my own thoughts since he just agreed on letting me continue this on the term that there is actually a hero who could interfere if anything would go wrong... this didn't sounded real to me. I thought he would be mad, he would scream at me and not just be this understanding and let me do what I want?! Was this really the Nezu I knew or was I overthinking things?

Me: There will be a USJ attack for sure.

Nezu: I already informed the security personalities to make sure the whole USJ building would be more than safe and also have some measurements in place as well. 

Aizawa: What kind of measurements are we talking about.

I couldn't see Nezus face at all but I knew that he was definitelly making a scary one because Aizawa didn't looked quite pleased and if anything, I thought I just saw some bits and pieces of anxiety in his eyes. Maybe I was wrong but it looked as if he was scared of something for a good second.

Nezu: The same as here. I wouldn't want them to get away with this after all.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Same as here....

I know a bit about what we have here....

Isn't this a bit going overboard....

Is he trying to kill the villains?

I...

Should I stop him?

Nezu: Then I also have Snipe on standby as well as Ectoplasm to even out the numbers and Cementoss to trap them.

Me: ...

Yeah...

Right about now, I was more concerned about the villains then the heroes. 

Not gonna lie, if Nezu was going through such a length then it meant he was a bit angry and he would for sure release his anger at someone. Who would have thought that he would do that to villains... He normally never acts this much out of line not to mention that he would defintielly kill someone if he would put the security system of UA in there... UA was a huge death trap for anyone who didn't know about this. Lasers grid and lasers are outside as well as some sniper machines with a AI who was taking all initives. The only reason I escaped that is because I knew my way around but if not... whelp good luck ama pray for your poor soul.

Aizawa: I advice against that.

Nezu: Already done.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: Ahm does it make it any bbetter that they know who will be there?

Nezu: I assume this is your doing?

Me: Exchange of information...yes.

Aizawa: WH-

Nezu: ...

I saw Aizawa shrick back just to stand up, bow and then leave the room. Alright, Nezu who was still in my lap as definitelly scaring him. Now I really didn't wanted to face Nezu alone. Thankfully he was sitting in my lap and not facing me so I could actually pet him and hug him like a plushy. 

Nezu: What information did you trade?

Me: All Mights.

Nezu: Anything else?

Me: Who will be there.

Nezu: What did you get inreturn?

Me: The information about that creature, nomu. It has too many quirks and it will be unebatable.

Nezu: Anything else?

Me: A rough plan about what they gonna do based on what he told me.

Nezu: Tell me everything.

Me: alright.

Just like that me and Nezu spend the rest of the night chatting till I kinda fell asleep on the floor. Next thing I know, I was kinda covered with a blanket and had some cushions around me from the couch as well as Nezu curled up right next to me. These times he reminded me of a cat more than a dog, bear, mouse chimera but he was my father and his presence alone was making me feel at ease. Was this what it meant to have a home, a family, a place to be?