That night... A vigilante was born!

I waited the whole day out and I even spend some time with Nezu not playing chess but instead watching something. This was very unusual and it was rare for the rat to sit next to me and suggest something really nice to watch. It was a series called "Interview with a vampire". For me it seems as Nezu didn't enjoy it completly because he was guessing what is happening before it would happen but for me it was quite amusing to watch it. 

Right after that he made some food and I knew how bad his cooking was since he tried to do it a couple of times but this time it was really really good. He made spaghetti and I know this sounds weird but Nezu once managed to make spaghetti look green. Don't know how he did that but it tasted super weird but not bad.... I still don't get how he did that.

Anyways my day went quite well and at the end of it, I was ready to change into the costume I made myself and look at myself in the mirror.

I just decided to combine some sport wear and make them out of a really good material. It was enough for being a vigilante for now. There was no need for fancyness. 

Alright!

This should do!

Looks quite okay and it is black and green just how I like it.

Now I should wear a mask but meh!

Ama just use my quirk to stop time and get the hell away from there.

For most people this will for sure look like teleportation and that means they are searching for someone else and never suspecting me!

This really sounds like a good plan.

I was soo satisfied with how I looked that I decided to immediately get out of the house. Now how was I about to get out? How about the vent system which I knew was connected to UA since Nezu loved getting in and out of it. He said it is a faster way to get there and he had these special things going around in the vent system where you could just go on a plate and it would fast forward your way. Some magnetic shit going on but it worked to be on it and getting transported in one way. He had these magnetic plates everywhere when there was a larger section to just go in one direction.

Of course I decided to get into the vent system for this and of course I also got to outer place where the vent system or this tunnel system to be more precise would get me. 

I really love this vent system!

This is really really handy!

Who would have thought that this would make soo much more fun then actually going around.

I soo have to be careful not to tell him that I know abut this...

If he finds out...

He will know...

He is not dumb after all...

I made my way to the furthest place and then used my very own qurik to stop time to get out of the vent and over the vence without alarming any system at all. It took me around 5 minutes to do everything and even just that would definitelly get me to be sick in some kind of way later but this was enough to get out and walk around the streets before going to a rooftop. 

Did I ever jump over roofs?

Well there was this one time I was sleeping on rooftops because it would be safer than the streets and back then I did need to jump over rooftops to get from one place to the next fast without the police to get me cause it is still tresspassing even though it was abandoned.

Anyways I was nervous to jump and get back to it. The drop was of course not without anything. Just one look was enough for me to know that there was no place for any error. Of course I could safe myself using my quirk to stop time and make me float but it would take soo much energy to move away again and not to mention the drawback at all.

I hate looking down... why did I do that?

DAMN IT!

I should just stop doing this!

Just don't think about it!

Just don't think about IT!

Now backing away from it, I did some jumps in place and then ran towards the edge to jump over it. That spet is what I repeated over and over again till I got to a place which I knew was lurking soo much with villains. I mean come on! I was a street kid for a while even if it was a small while, I knew exatcly where the bad guys are gathering and no hero ever asked me for it so I never said anything about it as well. 

Once I got there, I got to the streets and walking around to the place where all evil in this city was gathering at night for a very very short while.

My goal here was to spy a bit. I didn't wanted to become a vigilante to safe people but to find information and give it to the police and Nezu to warn them but also tell them what I could do... may or may not do some pranks as well. That was up for the future of course.