Paralysed

How I was kinda really really scared to face my father. I don't know what it was but something about this meeting was scaring me and I guess I should be because I messed up. I thought I could last a bit longer as a vigilante outside... not as if I got to be one in the end... maybe I can. Who knows what the future will say but I don't know if I am cut out for this thing. I managed to get information but what if I had to fight? Would I be able to fight back? Would I be able to actually Defend myself?

I don't know.

Anyways I knew that whatever would happen, I would have needed to go through it no matter what. Nezu was really intelligent so it was just a matter of time till he found out about what I was doing. 

I wonder how he will react....

Will it be bad tho or will he take it and leave me...

Yeah right as if that would actually happen.

NO WAY HE GONNA LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!

I was in danger after all...

Not really since I could have just escaped and everyone would have thought that I teleported but still...

No!

Don't think like that!

It's my dadzu we are talking about.

Me: *gulp*

I was really nervous about what I would need to do in order for Nezu to forgive me for well everything I did and no I am not calling it stupidity cause that would kinda mean that I did something wrong and I am not still at that point to admit it. If anything I am thinking about what I did to be something around a good dead. If not for me, we wouldn't know about the USJ incident and if not for that who knows how it would have ended!

Slowly... that was what I would have described our way towards Nezu's office. It was definitelly something where I would say even without my quirk time seemed to have stopped completly. I was nervous and my heart was skipping a beat. Was I wrong? Was everything that I did wrong? I started to doubt what I did but then again I found something really valuable out.

Once we got to UA, we immediately went to Nezu's office cause that is where he would be in the evening after I would kinda fall alseep. I never asked what he was doing because I thougt it would get me in danger and maybe I was right... no scratch that I was for sure right about that!

Aizawa: It will be fine kid.

Me: How do you know that?

Aizawa: He still loves you.

Me: ...

That is all of reasuring Zawa decided to do before knocking at the door and entering with me. Yes I know exactly how this looked. I didn't had to be Nezu for this and I know I was wearing the same thing the day I meet Nezu and actually played the role of a vigilante. Now here I was... his kid wearing something he didn't thought I was with Aizawa who had his hand on my shoulder. Was there a way to escape? No. Absolutely none. I was pretty much confident that I would fail to use my quirk. I was just too nervous to do it... I felt as if I could be eaten at any moment. Never in my life was I this scared before.

He was my father and I didn't wanted to lose him at all. I didn't wanted him to throw me away and leave me be... I was just scared of being alone again. I didn't wanted that. I didn't, no I couldn't face a future where I was all alone after receiving all that love and attention. I felt like a person while I was here and not like an object or even something unwanted. I felt appreciated and this was really all I wanted in my entire life.

Nezu: What is the meaning of this?

How should I tell him that?

What was I supposed to say?

I was scared!

Scared of losing everything because I decided to go out and try to be a vigilante for what... two days? Yeah... I definitelly failed being one.

SHIT!

I am scared...

I can't get anything out...

I...

I...

What am I supposed to do?!