Heart racing!

I watched Nezu come into the room and walk closer till he hit the small table in front of his own table. It was there only because there were instances he had to talk to people and there was this couch but he was walking past it right in front of me looking at me directly but it was way to dark to see who I was.

Nezu: And who might you be?

Me: They know me as Deku.

Nezu: Deku? What an interesting name.

Me: Depends on the meaning.

Nezu: I find it interesting that you managed to get in here and have the guts to sit right there.

Me: I am not scared of you.

Nezu: You should be.

Me: Oh but I am no, not with the information I have.

Nezu: Information?

Me: You see I am an information vigilante. I do not do anything besides collecting information and delivering them to the right person.

Nezu: And who tells me you are not lying.

Me: Call your dear detective friend. He knows when I would lie.

Nezu: ....

Me: Oh my. Did you think I didn't know about him?

Nezu: Why are you here?

Me: As I said, I am here to deliver information about various things to the right person.

Nezu: Then go on.

Me: Ever heard from the LOV?

Nezu: What about them?

Me: They plan on attacking class 1A on their field trip to the USJ just to get All Might. They know about his injury as well.

Nezu: I see. Do I know you by chances?

Me: Dunno, do you?

Nezu: Tell me one thing.

Me: Depends.

Nezu: What is a child doing playing Vigilante?

Me: I am doing this for a reason.

Nezu: Tell me more.

Me: No. Your time is over. I have to visit a certain police officer as well.

With that I used my quirk and there was no indications whenever I did that. Without Nezu knowing I stopped the time to stand up put the chair back to the position as if I never stood up and got out of the room towards the vent and my own room. Of course I only let go of the time to start running again after I got into the vent. No matter how fast Nezu was, he wouldn't just come over to my room to check on me in time or so I thought.

Honestly I wouldn't have thought that Nezu would knock on my door while I just got into my bed. I couldn't even change out of the costume I made nor anything. Just put the blankets over myself hiding it away and grab my tablet.

Me: Come in.

Nezu: Why are you still awake at this time?

Me: I just had a nightmare.

Nezu: So you are reading now?

Me: Yup. Why are you here?

Nezu: I just had to check on you in case a certain someone dared to touch you.

Me: Who?

Nezu: Ah don't worry about it.

He came over to my bed and my heart was beating soo hard that I couldn't really say I was calm. Like I was still in my costume and here the only person who knew me better than anoyne else came over. It was a wonder that I managed to fool him this far. 

My hear was beating as if I just ran a goddamn marathon and there was nothing that could calm me down. With each step my father made, my heartbeat increased over and over again until he climbed onto the bed to sit there right next to me for a bit. He was in arms reach and here I was being really really careful so he wouldn't be able to see the costume.

Nezu: Are you okay? You are sweating a lot.

Me: As I said, that nightmare woke me up.

Nezu: How are you feeling otherwise?

Me: I should probably get sleep.

Nezu: Yeah... you want me to get you a glass of warm milk? I was told this can sooth your mind.

Me: That sounds lovely.

Nezu: Alright. I will be back soon.

He ruffled my hair before jumpung down from the bed and getting out of the room. I listened to some footsteps before I jumed off the bed and quickly changed into my own pj and hit the costume inside the clothes of my duvet covers. After I finished that I jumped into my bed sitting up and waiting for my dad to come into the room with two glasses of warm milk. 

Damn!

This was way too close!

My heart is still beating like crazy!

I need to calm down...

and that FAST!