Author's note

Hi guys, it's been a WHILE since I last updated this book

Hi guys, it's been a WHILE since I last updated this book. I'm really sorry for not updating this book as much as used to before (literally like two years ago) and leaving you guys hanging. I've just been very busy with school and all that to the point where I don't have time to update my books at all.

               But the school year is close to ending in June and I'll have time to actually update my books, but I need to make sure I have the energy for all that... anyways beforehand I had alot planned out for this book/series.

               I was planning on publishing a sequel based on Esme's life ten years before the present time in this book which had characters like Jackson and many others. It's currently in my drafts and I don't know whether I should still publish or not eventually. But if I do, it's going to be a short book with around 20 chapters. Let me know if you guys would like that.

               I'm also gonna have to remember the plots I was planning on having for this book because they were INTERESTING- but I need to figure out how to put them into the book.

             Lastly, I need to tidy this book up a bit because I feel as though I added way too many characters and the plots are all over the place. Like for example I gave Mark and Bella way too many kids even though those two mfs weren't even together... and it just looks unrealistic. So I'm gonna have to see how that works out.

I'll try to update this book as much as I can over the summer, and I'll publish new books that don't really have nothing to do with Grey's Anatomy but I hope you guys read those too.