19

Brave new world Season five, episode four

Brave new world
Season five, episode four

ESME had been walking with with the rest of the group along with their interns trailing behind them.

"You haven't read any of it?" Cristina asked.

"No, what if I'm in it?" Meredith spoke up as they made it to the desk, "I don't want hear that she thought of me. I've heard enough of that already."

"What's worse, if you're in it or you're not it?" Cristina whispered and Esme nodded.

Esme soon spoke up. "You know, my mom had a bunch of diaries. She wrote anything. She wrote about her surgeries and all the steps she did, she talked about her personal life and...I learned a lot of things I didn't know before. I don't know here they are though—wait! I have a box full of them in my closet! She must've given them to me by accident when I was moving..."

"Seriously?" Both Meredith and Cristina spoke up before Meredith brushed it off, "I don't know. But I mean, see, why is he in the study rooting around in closets...trying to dig up my mother's ghost?"

"I think cause you invited him," Cristina told her before Richard came over to them.

"Apparently some people thought I was kidding last week when I announced that nobody was going to get to hang out on their favorite specialty anymore. I wasn't. Some junior residents don't specialize. So all the requests to send you back to that place where your true heart lives can end now. Dr. Bailey makes the assignments. Do not, and I repeat, do not harangue her," Richard warned and Esme only looked down knowing he was especially talking about her and Cristina.

Moments later, Bailey soon arrived before speaking up on what they were assigned to for today, "Grey, you're on Cardio with Hahn today. Stevens and Karev, pit."

"Oh, come on," Alex complained.

"That's not—the chief wants us to have a change," Izzie complained as well, "That's not a change. I'm always stuck in the pit with Alex."

"When the chief said don't harangue Dr. Bailey, what do you think he meant?" Bailey told her and Izzie shut up before Bailey spoke up again, "Yang and Dubois-Sloan, clinic."

"What? What? No. No," Both Cristina and Esme complained in unison.

"No, no, wait, wait. The clinic is mine. I say how it's staffed," Izzie pointed out but Bailey wasn't having it, "Cristina will just ruin it."

"Yeah, I will. I'll-I'll ruin it."

"Just let me do it."