25

Beat your own heart Season five, episode fourteen

Beat your own heart
Season five, episode fourteen

A FEW WEEKS HAD PASSED after the whole incident with Esme breaking Jack's penis in an on call room.

That made Esme regret even step footing in an on call after the second embarrassing moment trying to do the deed with Jack in the on call room.

Right now, Esme had been walking down the hallway and shot Daisy a weird look because of the love stricken look on Daisy's face.

The two of them talked a lot, but they still weren't at that level of being sister sisters.

"Hey, have you seen Daisy? She's happy and going, and it's weird. I miss her being a cold hearted bitch to everyone," Esme told Jack, who was about to go to Owen for an exam.

"Hmm, I gotta go get my exam," Jack quickly told her before rushing off.

It was obvious he was still embarrassed and pissed about the whole incident, while Esme got over it quickly.

•••

BELLA walked to stand beside Mark, who had been looking over charts.

Ever since that night, the two have been like friends with benefits but it had been obvious to Mark that he wanted more than that.

"So?" Mark asked, trying to get something out of her.

"So, the chief keeps assigning me to all these cases with sick kids and it gets me all wounded up. Bailey feels the same way. And then Yang is just being Yang," Bella complained and Mark huffed in annoyance.

"So?" Mark asked yet again, even dragging out the so.

"So what?" Bella asked him, a confused look on her face.

"So...do you want to go somewhere?" Once he asked the question, Bella only furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Well, were in a hospital where else is there to go?" Bella pointed out, and Mark put his pen down.

"Somewhere outside the hospital."

"The little garden outside the hospital or...the coffee shop downstairs?" Bella seemed clueless at that point and Mark was losing hope.

"No! You have—to dress up," Mark tried telling her and Bella only looked more confused.

"But, I'm dressed right now—" Bella began say as looked down at her navy scrubs and Mark quickly cut her off.

"I'm asking you out on a date!" Mark shouted in a whisper, and Bella widened her eyes in realization.

"Oh," Bella soon looked down and quickly smiled, "Okay. I'll go out on a date with you."