05

Haunt you everyday Season four, Episode five

Haunt you everyday
Season four, Episode five

ESME quickly woke up and she held a small smile on her face before she realized what happened last night, which caused her small smile to fade.

She soon shot up abruptly as she clutched the sheets to her naked body, looking around her surroundings and realized she was in her bedroom much to her relief.

She knew she slept with someone last night, she just didn't know who.

She saw his clothes on the floor but she didn't see him which confused her.

She soon crawled to the edge of her bed and saw him sleeping on the floor with a bedsheet covering his private parts.

"You, wake up!" Esme harshly whispered at him as she shoved him with her hand.

He began to wake up and Esme soon crawled to her original spot and sat there as she waited for him to really get up.

"Um...this is isn't mine," The man said as he raised her underwear in the air making Esme flush.

"This is so embarrassing," Esme said to herself and the man chuckled.

"Well you won't if you come down here with me," The man told her with a smirk on his face and she rolled her eyes.

"My legs hurt enough and if you don't mind—my roommates are literally downstairs in the kitchen as we speak. So you really need to leave before they see you," Esme told him as he stood up and began to put on his pants.

"So...you live in this house with people?" He asked and Esme slowly nodded.
"Yes. Three other people live here. It's not myhouse. It's my best friends. I moved in here like three months ago. I used to live in this apartment but I sold it. Fun fact, my mom used to pay for it," Esme told him in a calm tone.

"Oh I'm sorry," He told her in a sincere tone as he buckled his belt.

"Um...sorry for what?" Esme asked, a confused look on her face.

"For your mom's death."

"Um mom's not dead. I just moved out of the apartment and she stopped paying for it," Esme reminded him, "Also, stop with that whole act of trying to get to know me."

The man nodded as he began to put his shirt on and Esme spoke up again, "Also I am just going to sit here and watch you get ready till you leave because I'm not changing naked in front of you."