Part 43 - Back to China 😊

By the time Bai Cao is sleeping, the maid starts finishing all her work, first cleaning the whole house, then cooking for lunch. When the food is cooked, after cleaning the kitchen, she starts washing all the utensils. By noon, all her work is done. After taking the food, she goes to her room then put the food on the table and wake up her then she goes inside and after a while comes out of the washroom and then sits on the sofa and starts eating till then the maid is packing her clothes and other things in her laggage.

At evening-

(6 pm)

Ting Hao enters the farmhouse with his Range Rover car and stops it in front of the door and then goes out and corrects his court and starts close the buttons then goes in.

Bai Cao and Xing Yu are sitting in the hall and talking to each other, when they sees Ting Hao coming in, they both become stiff.

Xing Yu: Sir, Should I will bring water for you!

Ting Hao: No, it is not needed. By the way, all the stuff is packed.

Xing Yu: Yes sir, everything is packed, see that.

She speaks while pointing towards the laggage.

Ting Hao: Oh okay, do one thing by asking the guard to put all these in the luggage car, till then I will get ready.

Xing Yu: Okay sir.

Then he goes to his room, here the maid goes outside and calls the guard and one by one starts putting all the luggage in the car.

After sometime-

Ting Hao also gets ready and comes downstairs with his luggage, he is wearing a white shirt and jeans and a peach printed half court, everyone is looking at him intently. He looks no less than a hero. Then the guard takes his luggage and goes out, Ting Hao goes to Xing Yu and takes out his wallet and gives her the salary that too Xing Yu gets confused.

Xing Yu: Sir, why are you giving me so much money, I told you half of it.

Ting Hao: I know but you have done your job very well and to be honest, I didn't think for a second that you are a stranger. I am very grateful to you, if you were not there, I do not know what and how I would have managed, but you have taken care of her very well along with the rest of the household work, thanks for everything, next time if I ever have to hire a caretaker, I will do it only to you.

Xing Yu: Sir, this is my work and I am very happy to meet you people, wherever I have gone so far, I have not seen people like you. I didn't realize for a moment here that I am a maid, you guys have treated me like a family member. Really I will miss you both a lot.

Ting Hao & Bai Cao(while smiling): We also!

Xing Yu starts looking at both and smiles and both of them start looking at each other then Ting Hao takes his eyes off from Bai Cao and turns to Xing Yu and takes out a card from his wallet and hands it to her.

Ting Hao: This is my card, anytime and anything you need help you can call me directly and don't hesitate at all. Okay!

Xing Yu: But what is the need of this?

Ting Hao: It is absolutely necessary, now keep it.

Xing Yu: Okay sir, Thank you!

Ting Hao: Your welcome!