Part-14 Guilty

Inside the VIP 3 room.

Everyone: Senior Ting Yi, are you all right.

Ting Yi nodded.

Xiao Ying (happily): Senior Ting Yi, I'm so happy to see you regain consciousness.

Bai Cao(angrily): Senior Ting Yi, why did you do this, You knew.... but still did you fight, is competition more important then your life.... You know what!!!

But then her eyes fall on the Ting Hao, he continuously looking at her arrogantly and presses his fist soo hard that his hand trembles so seeing this Bai Cao gets scared and falls silent and looks down her eyes.

After a second she speak

Bai Cao(calmly): Senior Ting Yi you know how much was we all worried for you... Why are you doing this with you???

Ting Hao(in mind) really you are worried for her I don't think so...🙄 All this happened today just just because of you if you told me earlier then today her condition would have been fine.

Gaung Ya: Yeah especially Senior Ting Hao! He is too much worried for you when you fented on the mat and get unconscious... Seeing you like this, he was very hyper and also he was crying very much for you.

Ting Yi(sadly): I'm really sorry everyone! Sorry Bai Cao because of me you all are soo worried.

Everyone: It's alright senior.

Bai Cao: It's okay, senior Ting Yi but please take care of yourself.

Ting Yi(happily): Ok Bai Cao I'll definitely take cake of myself.

Bai Cao: That's like my dear friend 👍

Then Ting Yi turn her face to Ting Hao

Ting Yi(in a baby tone): Brother, I'm sorry please forgive me!😥

Ting Hao didn't look at her and remained silent so Ting Yi hold her hand

Ting Yi(Sadly): Brother I'm really sorry, please look at me and talk to me.

Then he look at her arrogantly and stand up, his sister get very scared and then Ting Hao removed his hand from her hand and immediately goes from there

Everyone very shocked to see this and Ting Yi's tears come in her eyes...

Ting Yi(tears in her eyes): I'm not a good sister, I always hurt my brother because of me he can never live comfortably.. He always care for me, always think about me before himself, always fulfills my every need but I never think about him always do my own things... I'm really very bad sister in the whole world...

And she start crying alot seeing her like this tears also come in everyone's eyes and all of them get very upset for her and then Bai Cao and Xiao Ying go towards her and console her.

In out side the room-

Ting Hao standing in front of window and thinking also tears in his eyes

Ting Hao(in mind): You know Ting Yi very well, how much your brother loves you in this whole world but still you always do the same whatever I don't want you to do.... Do you also feel like everyone else that your brother is your enemy????

And while thinking tears start coming in his eyes alot then the doctor and Shen Bo both are coming towards the room and suddenly Ting Hao turned and saw both of them so he removed his eyes and go towards them.